• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Rinoa

Every now and then I find 100 pics of people in same costume and same pose.

So....

who did it best?

oerba_dia_vanille__exile_by_astellecia-d32wodb.jpg

Oerba_Dia_Vanille_by_TheBird_TheBee.jpg

Oerba_Dia_Vanille_by_RainerTachibana.jpg

oerba_dia_vanille_by_yuuri_k_sama-d4618yf.jpg

mollipen

ninj4junpei said:
Anyone who cosplays as Vanille must not have played the game. If I saw someone dressed up as Vanille, I would just glare at them.

I think Vanille is ADORABLE, but I've not played the game. Maybe I should keep it that way? *heh*

shidoshi said:
I think Vanille is ADORABLE, but I've not played the game. Maybe I should keep it that way? *heh*
She does look cute, which gives me all the more reason to despise her. FFXIII isn't an awful game, there is some enjoyment to be had. Though I can't really say it isn't a waste of time.
Ramen said:
Nah, Vanille is great and FF XIII is a good game.
ms116a.jpg

Teknoman

3 is best, and the lara croft could be totally natural all around. Not that i'm an expert in fake/real analysis, but just because a woman looks like that doesnt automatically = fake.

EDIT: omg elena.

SUPARSTARX said:
Third one got enough of dat dere baby fat to look like Vanille.

First one got very close eyes. o_O

Oh man, I must be tired. I laughed so hard just now for some odd reason...
maybe cause I was thinking the same thing

lol thanks for that

off to bed...

Beardz said:
ok? I just dislike when people automatically think big breasts = fake, and the problem with unflattering clothing. People assumed I was calling her fat or insulting her in some way, so I was explaining that I have a similar build and things could look unflattering very quickly by just wearing a piece of clothing that doesn't properly fit. Obviously I'm attention whoring by including pictures of my body, bragging about digits, etc.

beat

http://youoffendmeyouoffendmyfamily...-can-dress-up-without-being-branded-as-crazy/

This is Takashi Kawamura, the mayor of Japan's Nagoya City dressed as Piccolo from Dragon Ball:

And here is Aichi Prefectural Governor Hideaki Ohmura in costume as Lord Dessler from Space Battleship Yamato:

In Japan, politicians can apparently dress up in funny costumes and not get shit for doing so. Of course these politicians were just participating in last week's World Cosplay Summit, but if similar pictures got out of costumed American politicians regardless of the context, the public would simply assume that politician had gone batshit crazy.
That's true; I can't imagine, say, the mayor of San Diego going to Comic-Con in costume.

Ledsen

shidoshi said:

Indeed. "Uh, oh, eh, oh, uh, uh, uh, uh, hmpf, uh, uh, uh, eh, oh, uh, uh, uh,"

Rinoa said:
another who did this pose better

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/107/e/f/i__ve_done_it___by_mei_hoshi-d3e7tpt.jpg[img]

[img]http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/195/9/6/the_summoner__yuna_by_gt18-d3r6no3.jpg[img][/QUOTE]Second chick looks better to me.

Chairhome

I played xiii, i thought it was decent. xii is still my fave! And Vanille isn't that annoying to me, as a fictional character she's still hot. I think the 3rd is the best. Come on, that second one looks like she's standing outside of my house.

Top Bottom