• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

Grinchy said:
^I would marry her right now. I'm currently sitting at a computer in my boxers, so it wouldn't be the most traditional wedding, but I don't give a shit.

I think something other than marriage is happening right now if ur only wearing boxers

Kh8CB.jpg

decent Ryu!

Matts Legacy said:
New page!
g9QUO.jpg
See this Yuna is 100000x better than the huge ass ginormous butt Yuna from previous page. Could probably be the best X-2 Yuna I've seen yet.

I'm an advocate of female butts. I like them, but when cosplaying, you have to do it right. Yuna doesn't have a butt the size of a small continent.

Zing

Banned
RustyNails said:
I'm an advocate of female butts. I like them, but when cosplaying, you have to do it right. Yuna doesn't have a butt the size of a small continent.

I see. You believe that positive response to a cosplay photo from the average male is due to its accuracy of the subject matter.

Also, if we were to have accurate Final Fantasy cosplay, the girl would have to be white not asian like your example.

So sad I missed PAX this year. Keep the cosplay pics coming! I hope this thread never gets closed, I love cosplay.

Why do people keep coming in here wanting it closed?

Mengetsu

thebaroness said:
So sad I missed PAX this year. Keep the cosplay pics coming! I hope this thread never gets closed, I love cosplay.

Why do people keep coming in here wanting it closed?

I don't have a clue :(

Qasiel

sleepykyo said:
Gackt cosplay or Labyrinth David Bowie cosplay?
The only thing that will make that Jareth picture complete would be if the hand holding the crystal ball belonged to a different person.

y2dvd

Some damn good cosplays. Stand outs of this page is that armored dude. Looks high production and all.

That Bayonetta is nice, so is that 2nd Link chick. The girl in the blue/white costume a few pages back is freakin hot lawdy lawd.

Ferrio

Banned
Melchiah said:
I guess I was too quick to post the epic boob pic, as I just noticed it's been photoshopped (look at the arms).

I thought as much, but was staring at the boobs and not her arms to notice.

edit: Found the real image. Not bad.

ipr5sl.jpg

Top Bottom