• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGaf's first NeoCosplay Thread. Muahahaha

tumblr_ofc0p6PEbn1u0a219o1_540.jpg

tumblr_of4gnmJ8A91u0a219o1_540.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/DanieVedo/

The Flash

Banned
As we dive further into the existential nightmare, just take solace in knowing that this exists

Xenia Shelkovskaya as Margaery Tyrell playing some vidya games

ZgcybnU.jpg

Chastten

Banned
Been a while since I posted here :)

Sv9gdGwl.jpg

As always, more pictures on FB & DA

I've finally been able to buy a decent flash again and in a few weeks I hope to be able to buy the complete setup so I can finally move forward again with photography. It's been a while since I tried something new.

Bombless

I don't comment often but I have to say that Dtjaaam has to be one of the most prolific con photographers out there. You rock, dude.

Platy

That is one of the best galleries you put in a long time !

Seriously quality cosplay, creative stuff and some hilarious images xD

Mohonky

How on earth can there be so many gorgeous girls at these events? If they had these sorts of events back when I was a teenager / young adult the demographic would have been......vastly different.

Platy

How on earth can there be so many gorgeous girls at these events? If they had these sorts of events back when I was a teenager / young adult the demographic would have been......vastly different.

Makeup is a huge part of cosplaying .... and it can make everyone look gorgeous.

These days is just easier to find tutorials.

edit :
Yes, not just the face

Top Bottom