• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF's Official Game Soundtracks of the Year 2015: Voting Ends January 17th

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Officially voting is closed. I'll still give a bit of leeway until 6:30 AM EST/3:30 AM PST (ie: when I wake up to get ready for work), but after that I will accept no votes. I'll do final additions when I get home after work, and start working on the results thread after that (so it could go up Monday or Tuesday night depending on if I get massively busy).

Great turnout this year, though. I'm quite impressed with the majority of writeups in this thread! Thanks for putting effort into your posts. It was a pleasure to read, and listen to the music in, all of them. I'm leaving this thread open for further discussion and votes until the results thread goes up.

I think this year's turn-out has about the same amount of voters as last year, but more posts that elaborate on their picks. I'll gladly interpret that as a success.

Officially voting is closed. I'll still give a bit of leeway until 6:30 AM EST/3:30 AM PST (ie: when I wake up to get ready for work), but after that I will accept no votes. I'll do final additions when I get home after work, and start working on the results thread after that (so it could go up Monday or Tuesday night depending on if I get massively busy).

Great turnout this year, though. I'm quite impressed with the majority of writeups in this thread! Thanks for putting effort into your posts. It was a pleasure to read, and listen to the music in, all of them. I'm leaving this thread open for further discussion and votes until the results thread goes up.

Is the results thread up yet?

Top Bottom