• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nerds rejoice! New Star Wars toys are out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
I went to Meijer this morning and the pegs were flowing with them.

ggtoy.jpg

SWEET!
wish i was 8 again :( those startwars toys where awsome to fight with your friends over.

""Kid 1: i want to be darth vader!!!!

kid 2: NO i am darth vader you be princess leia and i use my saber on her""

good times, good times.

evil ways

Those are the only ones I'm buying, the Unleashed trio of Obi-Wan, Anakin and Grievous. The smaller toys look like crap with all sorts of punching, slashing and kicking actions.

shantyman

WHO DEY!?
As evidenced by my avatar I think GG is cool. The new small figure of him was not too hot though, so I just got the unleashed.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
We (KB Toys) are having a release party tomorrow. Not exactly sure about what's going to happen, but I put the posters up a few nights ago.

That Grievous is hot, I might pick one up for myself today. I have to go into work to pick up my paycheck anyway, mind as well see whats in the back. ;)

I'm not really a fan of the new movies, but I wouldn't mind a nice Vader or some Wookies. Anyone know where I can find pics of the new toys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom