• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Amano FFXV art with tons of Summons. Up: Some event leaks. Browse at own risk

No I expect them to talk about the stuff you already heard about the game. They won't come and make an event that's 100% new stuff most of this will be a repeat I think. There are marketing it to get attention of the people that weren't very interested in the game before and there going to go over the basic again like: Action Battle System, Noctis and friends, all male party, road trip etc.

Where do you fall interested camp or not?

Hedge

I never got to Ramuh in the demo, but summons are just a one-hit attack in this game, right? Rather than something like XII or Type-0 where they persist?

ViciousDS

Banned
I never got to Ramuh in the demo, but summons are just a one-hit attack in this game, right? Rather than something like XII or Type-0 where they persist?

the system that was in place in episode duscae was really bad imo....you went into a downed state and that was when you could use Ramuh.......but you got no xp or anything if it wasn't a full on boss. I'm hoping they revamped the system

Why not the same day?

maintain realistic expectations here! lol

Boke1879

This event will be a culmination of everything we've heard. It'll be the near final build. I do expect them to expand in the battle system and various systems in the game.

That said guys don't expect something groundbreaking. This event is pretty much like an official unveiling and getting the marketing going. Most of the public hasn't followed this game like we have

I'm interested but my expections to what will be new are rather low. The game has a long marketing cycle ahead of it. The things I'm most excited about are the release date and the new trailer.

Collectors edition and the rumored cgi prequel on my end.

the system that was in place in episode duscae was really bad imo....you went into a downed state and that was when you could use Ramuh.......but you got no xp or anything if it wasn't a full on boss. I'm hoping they revamped the system

Remember Duscae can't even be considered a demo and things were altered.

Morning is just crawling....

VQ77Gjy.jpg

Hedge

Ramuh doesn't work like that in the full game

Ah alright, I see. Thank you. Summons are one of the most exciting aspects of a new FF title to me, so I'm anxious to see them be actually useful!

Arkeband

Banned
Ramuh doesn't work like that in the full game

The explanation we were given was that he functions similarly (i.e. the animation sequence where he nukes the playing field), but the method in which you summon him will be different (he won't be a hail-mary thing you hold X for when you're almost dead)

bones123

where!!!! use spoiler tags though for others who want to wait

Then I still like you :)

Still need to choose the winner, RFC didn't want the prize but he won first with Paintafreya lol

Spoilers? Welp, looks like it's time to get off GAF for the rest of the day.

Top Bottom