• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Amano FFXV art with tons of Summons. Up: Some event leaks. Browse at own risk

Ydelnae

We knew we were getting a young Noctis demo anyway, the real surprise there is that
the cat they teased was Carbuncle and not a moguri

LowParry

-yawn= Good morniiii....spoilers already? Eeeeesh. Let the black out commence!

We knew we were getting a young Noctis demo anyway, the real surprise there is that
the cat they teased was Carbuncle and not a moguri

Didn't people speculate that it was maybe a
moogle
?

Falk

that puzzling face
Please don't post leak links specifically. It's only a few hours away.

edit: Also try to refrain from discussing anything that wasn't previously known. Plenty of people really -don't- want to be spoiled prior to the event.

Kid Noctis was known prior. The context, etc isn't. Consider this a warning.

Don't get it, is it a purposefully released teaser, and thus not a spoiler?

Or is it leaked, in which case, when were they planning to release a teaser for an event that goes live this very night?

Styles

Mods should probably close the thread until the event to avoid further "leaks", since no one is actually discussing the art in the OP anymore. lol.

It's for the good of everyone.

Boke1879

Mods should probably close the thread until the event to avoid further "leaks", since no one is actually discussing the art in the OP anymore. lol.

God idea. Official thread goes up 30 minutes before the event

daitoqu

Nah, i missed the right moment.
Whatever.

The page we waiting so long for...
(i'm not about the forum page)

NoDchxo.jpg

Falk

that puzzling face

Eh, if anything, propagating information like the fact Twitter is a minefield of leaks is good for people who want to avoid them.

We can sorta moderate what goes on here. We can't on Twitter.

Bousf

Eh, if anything, propagating information like the fact Twitter is a minefield of leaks is good for people who want to avoid them.

We can sorta moderate what goes on here. We can't on Twitter.
Exactly! I ran to warn GAF as soon as I saw it was happening. We don't know if there will be follow-ups but a warning sure helps.

Everyone here just needs to know they need to keep quiet, and respect those who want to enjoy the show's surprises :)

Ydelnae

I won't share the links and people should do the same. I didn't wait 4 years for the event to be ruined mere hours before it begins.

Does the stream have Chinese subtitle? I think they need to send all videos related to this event to translate so that's where the leak comes from

Philippo

I'm sorry XV-Gaf i couldn't resist and cave in...

Thankfully it's nothing too spoilerific, but still better to see them at the event.

LowParry

I won't share the links and people should do the same. I didn't wait 4 years for the event to be ruined mere hours before it begins.

Honestly, I think people are in more for seeing a release date. Everything else is icing on the cake.

Exactly! I ran to warn GAF as soon as I saw it was happening. We don't know if there will be follow-ups but a warning sure helps.

Everyone here just needs to know they need to keep quiet, and respect those who want to enjoy the show's surprises :)

2cDDhAr.jpg

hal9001

Banned
I swear to god they better have more footage than just a teaser. A release date alone won't do. Full footage blowout is required.

We have been waiting for too long god dammit.

I'm seeing reports of FFXV showing up in the Steam database now. I guess we'd mostly assumed a PC version would happen, but maybe this means it gets announced today?

Top Bottom