• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

New Batman V Superman Stills From EW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Ricardo

Apr 20, 2014
ATL, GA (USA)
That white background ... after how dark and gritty the trailer was, you'd think they'd have gone with something different

Not feeling it. But still pretty excited for the movie.

FTF

Sep 15, 2013
New York
affleck face looks fat rather than ripped

lol this is a fat face??

Raptor

Mar 16, 2012
Those look ugly to be honest lol.

I still dont like Gadot as WW for some reason, she has to be badass in the damn movie.

Toa TAK

Banned
Jan 5, 2013
Wonder Woman is striking.

Lex Luthor's hair loss will be interesting to see, if they do it at all.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Apr 28, 2014
poor bats he looks sad, maybe he is going through a divorce

May 13, 2008
Markham, Toronto
literally nothing has been said about Bruce nearing the end of his tenure

Wha? This Batman is flatout based on Dark Knight Returns. Hell I'm pretty sure they said that Bruce had actually already retired being Batman and put the cowl back on. I mean look at dude's side hairs, he's definitely in his 40s at least.

So again...I struggle to see how OldBat is going to work in the formation of the Justice League. Maybe he'll be like Old Cap and just run logistics from the Cave.

Blader

Oct 8, 2006
“It’s a marathon. No, it’s a marathon within a marathon,” says Snyder. “Do you know that race from Death Valley to the top of Mount Whitney? It’s, like, 100 miles and it’s from the lowest point in the continental United States to the highest. It’s crazy. Anyway, it’s like that."

I laughed at this, but also, that race sounds fucking deadly.

jombag

Mar 12, 2008
Really cool. Two of my childhood favorite and Wonder Woman! Cant wait!

GreekWolf

Sep 16, 2005
Wha? This Batman is flatout based on Dark Knight Returns. Hell I'm pretty sure they said that Bruce had actually already retired being Batman and put the cowl back on.

So again...I struggle to see how OldBat is going to work in the formation of the Justice League. Maybe he'll be like Old Cap and just run logistics from the Cave.

He's middle-aged, not ancient.

Wasn't he like 50 years old when wearing the Batman Beyond prototype suit and still fighting crime?

Poodlestrike

Banned
May 28, 2014
Wha? This Batman is flatout based on Dark Knight Returns. Hell I'm pretty sure they said that Bruce had actually already retired being Batman and put the cowl back on.

He still looks pretty fit. Not like he's about to keel over from old age, dude's only 40. Not outside the realm of possibility that he could still be out punching fools with the rest of the League.

Poodlestrike

Banned
May 28, 2014
Fatfleck.

An old boozed up and battered Batman.

Fatman.

I like the cowl and suit overall, but the pics so far make him look pudgy more than intimidating.

Y'all nuts.

All those look good except for the fat ones like they used in this i.e. the ones in spaces 1-1, 2-4, 1-4, 2-1, 4-1, 3-3

Was more getting at the fact that there isn't any one "classic" symbol. The one they're using is mostly lifted from The Dark Knight Returns, which is... pretty freaking classic, all things considered.

Jul 29, 2013
Sheeesh ... Batfleck looks like he has an enormous head, like ... his forehead takes up about 45% of the head ... can't say i like it.
The mask looks very thick too, and it looks like it's back to a "Can't-rotate-the-head-for-good"-costume.

And i don't like Wonder Woman on that picture ... the head looks like it was shopped on the body by an intern, and somehow, i imagined WW always a little bit buffed/sporty and not that "thin".

ninjabat

Oct 20, 2014
They look great in that trinity shot. Love that its super bright. Gives a good look at the costumes. Also that Diana/Bruce pic reminds me of JLAS dance scene.

Fuchs

May 17, 2014
Guys, don't forget this one:

He's definitely wearing a wig in this new picture.

Arnie7

Banned
Feb 23, 2015
This is so exciting. After a host of fatiguing Marvel films this is just what the comic book genre needs to bring in a fresh approach.

Poodlestrike

Banned
May 28, 2014
Sheeesh ... Batfleck looks like he has an enormous head, like ... his forehead takes up about 45% of the head ... can't say i like it.
The mask looks very thick too, and it looks like it's back to a "Can't-rotate-the-head-for-good"-costume.

And i don't like Wonder Woman on that picture ... the head looks like it was shopped on the body by an intern, and somehow, i imagined WW always a little bit buffed/sporty and not that "thin".

No, he can turn his head. (Taken from the set of
Suicide Squad,
so technically spoilers:)

Status
Not open for further replies.