• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman V Superman Stills From EW

Status
Not open for further replies.
That white background ... after how dark and gritty the trailer was, you'd think they'd have gone with something different

Not feeling it. But still pretty excited for the movie.

FTF

affleck face looks fat rather than ripped

lol this is a fat face??

Raptor

Those look ugly to be honest lol.

I still dont like Gadot as WW for some reason, she has to be badass in the damn movie.

literally nothing has been said about Bruce nearing the end of his tenure

Wha? This Batman is flatout based on Dark Knight Returns. Hell I'm pretty sure they said that Bruce had actually already retired being Batman and put the cowl back on. I mean look at dude's side hairs, he's definitely in his 40s at least.

So again...I struggle to see how OldBat is going to work in the formation of the Justice League. Maybe he'll be like Old Cap and just run logistics from the Cave.

Blader

“It’s a marathon. No, it’s a marathon within a marathon,” says Snyder. “Do you know that race from Death Valley to the top of Mount Whitney? It’s, like, 100 miles and it’s from the lowest point in the continental United States to the highest. It’s crazy. Anyway, it’s like that."

I laughed at this, but also, that race sounds fucking deadly.

GreekWolf

Wha? This Batman is flatout based on Dark Knight Returns. Hell I'm pretty sure they said that Bruce had actually already retired being Batman and put the cowl back on.

So again...I struggle to see how OldBat is going to work in the formation of the Justice League. Maybe he'll be like Old Cap and just run logistics from the Cave.

He's middle-aged, not ancient.

Wasn't he like 50 years old when wearing the Batman Beyond prototype suit and still fighting crime?

Wha? This Batman is flatout based on Dark Knight Returns. Hell I'm pretty sure they said that Bruce had actually already retired being Batman and put the cowl back on.

He still looks pretty fit. Not like he's about to keel over from old age, dude's only 40. Not outside the realm of possibility that he could still be out punching fools with the rest of the League.

Wonder Woman looks amazing. DC finally knocking comic book costume design out of the park after a quite a few years of fuck ups.

Fatfleck.

An old boozed up and battered Batman.

Fatman.

I like the cowl and suit overall, but the pics so far make him look pudgy more than intimidating.

Y'all nuts.

All those look good except for the fat ones like they used in this i.e. the ones in spaces 1-1, 2-4, 1-4, 2-1, 4-1, 3-3

Was more getting at the fact that there isn't any one "classic" symbol. The one they're using is mostly lifted from The Dark Knight Returns, which is... pretty freaking classic, all things considered.

Sheeesh ... Batfleck looks like he has an enormous head, like ... his forehead takes up about 45% of the head ... can't say i like it.
The mask looks very thick too, and it looks like it's back to a "Can't-rotate-the-head-for-good"-costume.

And i don't like Wonder Woman on that picture ... the head looks like it was shopped on the body by an intern, and somehow, i imagined WW always a little bit buffed/sporty and not that "thin".

ninjabat

They look great in that trinity shot. Love that its super bright. Gives a good look at the costumes. Also that Diana/Bruce pic reminds me of JLAS dance scene.

Arnie7

Banned
This is so exciting. After a host of fatiguing Marvel films this is just what the comic book genre needs to bring in a fresh approach.

Sheeesh ... Batfleck looks like he has an enormous head, like ... his forehead takes up about 45% of the head ... can't say i like it.
The mask looks very thick too, and it looks like it's back to a "Can't-rotate-the-head-for-good"-costume.

And i don't like Wonder Woman on that picture ... the head looks like it was shopped on the body by an intern, and somehow, i imagined WW always a little bit buffed/sporty and not that "thin".

No, he can turn his head. (Taken from the set of
Suicide Squad,
so technically spoilers:)

PCN_suicide_squad_set_02_jef_150528_16x9_992.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom