• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Batman V Superman Stills From EW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love it if they went with my idea of lex balding throughout the movie due to his obsession with superman. Probably a wig though.

Looks fantastic. Still can't believe we're getting all three on screen finally.

No, he can turn his head. (Taken from the set of a certain movie, so technically spoilers:)

PCN_suicide_squad_set_02_jef_150528_16x9_992.jpg

Wow....had no idea he was gonna appear in Suicide Squad...

Big Dog

It's hard not to laugh at the face on Batman in that still of all 3 of them. For some reason he just looks totally off but I can't put a reason as to why.

batman-vs-superman-01.jpg

This shot looks great. The rest look okay.

And while I really like the Wonder Woman costume, I still am not buying Gadot in the role yet. I am fully aware that I will probably be eating crow for that once the film hits, but right now her casting still doesn't really sit right.

lmao that cover shot is fucking awful

some of the actual photos look good (not that eisenberg photo though)

my hype levels are exactly the same as before

Ophelion

I wish I could find the right screencaps for Age of Ultron because the very first thing I thought of was photoshopping that scene where Black Widow see's Barton's Son for the first time so that she sees the EW cover instead.

"Fat."

I don't know why that cover makes his face look fat because I've seen the trailer and he looks perfectly fine. Gunna have to blame the photographer for this one, I think.

You be insane.

She is awesome.

You are correct. Wonder Woman kicks all kinds of ass.

tumblr_mtrff8O3ch1qbmp7lo5_250.gif

tumblr_mtrff8O3ch1qbmp7lo3_250.gif

tumblr_mtrff8O3ch1qbmp7lo6_250.gif

'Nuff said.

Trey

Batfleck looks weird. Like a grown man putting back on his high school football uniform. Maybe it's just the still.

WW looks good and I always thought Cavill looked the part of Superman.

I guess a big spoiler.

If you’re going toe-to-toe with the son of Jor-El, you better come correct. For his climactic rooftop brawl with Superman, Batman outfits himself with a reinforced mech-suit equipped with strength-augmenting armor and,
yes, kryptonite
. The design resembles the one used for the confrontation between these two in Frank Miller’s The Dark Knight Returns.

Not really surprising.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Kinda always imagined Diana having a much stronger chin and jaw line...

Burt

batman-vs-superman-01.jpg

This shot looks great. The rest look okay.

And while I really like the Wonder Woman costume, I still am not buying Gadot in the role yet. I am fully aware that I will probably be eating crow for that once the film hits, but right now her casting still doesn't really sit right.

All I can think of when I see that shot is Superman karate chopping Batman's teeth out.

"Do you blee-- pffhhhhawaawhahwahh"

I like the Batmam costume, but it's filled in weird. I know what Affleck looks like and I'm pretty sure his neck isn't that thick nor is his chest that big. He looks like a wrestler here.
I don't actually mind it because I know that's what they're going for, but I guess I just want confirmation on how that costume works. I'm guessing prosthetics.

Anyways, it's weird but it looks good.

IconGrist

Oh, alright. Any reason why they need a year and a half for post-production, then? Does PP typically take that long after movies finish filming?

Wasn't the movie itself. WB was getting their house in order. They delayed BvS so there wouldn't be such a gap between it and the the rest of the line up.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Lex looks really weird. Hopefully that's a flashback scene to his youth or something and the rest of the movie he'll actually look like Lex.

But the reat looks cool.

Guy.brush

evolution-of-the-bat-symbol-6138.jpg

Burton era symbol is still the best. some of the other ones are overengineered or they look stretched or squashed or like car company emblems (Nolan era)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom