• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New boku no natsuyasumi game coming for switch, Crayon Shin-chan "Ora and Dr. Summer Vacation" -A Seven-Day Trip That Never Ends-

LordCBH

200.gif

I’m definitely gonna get it. This show is all kinds of wtf energy that I love.

CamHostage

200.gif

I’m definitely gonna get it. This show is all kinds of wtf energy that I love.

Eh, that's the comedy that Impotaku says is NOT in the game. Shin-chan episodes can be really out-there and wild or really sweet and grounded, and this game is more about the grounded, cutesy, innocent side of the show and character. There may be some silly moments, but I would bet even "Mr Elephant" doesn't make an appearance, US and JP versions. (The ESRB rating is E and the only descriptor is "Alcohol Reference".) It not that type of game, for better or worse, if that's what you're looking for. This is a cute Summer Vacation game with a naïve kid.

Like, imagine that there was a Simpsons video game, but instead of being about Bart skateboarding around or Homer breaking stuff, it was a Lisa Simpson game; still Simpsons, still an aspect of the show explored in many episodes, but that'd be a different side than is usually the focus of the brand.

Last edited:

Impotaku

Eh, that's the comedy that Impotaku says is NOT in the game. Shin-chan episodes can be really out-there and wild or really sweet and grounded, and this game is more about the grounded, cutesy, innocent side of the show and character. There may be some silly moments, but I would bet even "Mr Elephant" doesn't make an appearance, US and JP versions. (The ESRB rating is E and the only descriptor is "Alcohol Reference".) It not that type of game, for better or worse, if that's what you're looking for. This is a cute Summer Vacation game with a naïve kid.
The buriburi ass dance is in the game it's used to move around at a super fast pace but thats abiut it really for the crude stuff.

Top Bottom