• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Call of Duty: Ghosts Reveal Trailer [4.30.13]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the OP isn't banned yet, I can only assume that there will be a trailer tonight in some form.

Either that or this is a marketing ploy to give the NBA more viewers and NeoGAF more hits!

Oersted

M1YOClA.png

Thread turned to gold.

Someone should make a Halo 5 reveal trailer thread. Reserve it now as I'm sure it will come eventually.

Someone bury GAF with EA sports threads.

BlackJace

Who's making the Retro Studios game reveal thread? We already know its coming "in the not too distant future", so that's obviously enough source to make a thread. We can constantly update the OP with tidbits as the days, weeks, months go on.

Edit: goddamnit, Shinobi

stktt

Banned
Someone should make a Halo 5 reveal trailer thread. Reserve it now as I'm sure it will come eventually.

Microsoft mentioned Halo 4 as the beginning of a new trilogy. If you're willing to make the Halo 5 reveal thread, I'll get started on a Halo 6 preproduction thread.

Squire

Banned
It'd be awesome if you could get a discount on games you make premature threads for, when you pre-order them.
No it wouldn't.

TriGen

That is a good point, but I recall many people thinking the same of BF4 being shown/debuted at Sony's conference. Just saying. We'll see though.

If the pre-order/marketing material proves correct, which it should, I still think there's a chance there is an ad during the halftime of the second game (though, at this point I think it'll be tomorrow afternoon), since it'll be May 1st. The OP screwed up, but I'm not sure he'll be completely wrong about this.

LEGGZZZZ

If the pre-order/marketing material proves correct, which it should, I still think there's a chance there is an ad during the halftime of the second game (though, at this point I think it'll be tomorrow afternoon), since it'll be May 1st. The OP screwed up, but I'm not sure he'll be completely wrong about this.

Ahh I understand. For some reason when you said May 1st, I thought of the Durango Reveal in May. Excuse my ignorance and lack of sleep.

Wasn't Black Ops 2 revealed during the Eastern Conference finals? No one is going to tune in to watch the Celtics get eliminated in the first round tomorrow.

whitehawk

Banned
lol

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2013/04/30/call-duty-ghosts-trailer-live-tonight-tnt-nba-game/

It’s that time of year again, folks, when Activision reveals another installment from its juggernaut franchise, Call of Duty. Tonight, during an NBA game being shown on TNT, at approximately 9:15 pm ET, the reveal trailer for Call of Duty: Ghosts will go live.

In the meantime, let’s have a look at last year’s Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 reveal trailer, and once the new one goes live, I’ll update this post. Stay here.

Thanks, NeoGAF.

Tamanon

Banned
It is weird timing to have a Call of Duty trailer on the same day as the GTA5 ones. Odd also that they didn't put out a blast press release on it like they usually do.

Squire

Banned
It is weird timing to have a Call of Duty trailer on the same day as the GTA5 ones. Odd also that they didn't put out a blast press release on it like they usually do.

Honestly, it's weird a COD and GTA are getting media coverage in the same week. It's crazy, but it's looking like Activision and R* really are running together on accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom