• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Capcom USA Community Rep: Monster Hunter news "veeeeery soon"

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Monster Hunter 4 U.
KuGsj.gif

At 499.99 $
KuGsj.gif

I'd be frothing in the mouth if it's true that we're getting MH3U for Wii U! :D

I'd take that over the 3DS version any day!

I have a theory:

It's possible this was commissioned because Capcom might believe online gaming is more popular on consoles, as they said that online is essential in the US.

And I may be mistaken, but I think Capcom's biggest games (Resi, MH3G), specifically uses the 3DS extra power, which may prevent online (something to do with the OS features?).

So it'd be an extreme tweak to get online in the 3DS game, thus a Wii U port with online is their option.

As I said, I could be mistaken about that fact, I just remember hearing this.

I have a theory:

It's possible this was commissioned because Capcom might believe online gaming is more popular on consoles, as they said that online is essential in the US.

And I may be mistaken, but I think Capcom's biggest games (Resi, MH3G), specifically uses the 3DS extra power, which may prevent online (something to do with the OS features?).

So it'd be an extreme tweak to get online in the 3DS game, thus a Wii U port with online is their option.

Revelations has a pretty solid co-op online mode.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Comes with a life size punching bag of Sven. It even talks like him! "Insert franchise of your choice is a key brand for Capcom and will remain so."

That would be a pretty awesome thing to have. Someone Kickstart this ASAP.

Proven

I have a theory:

No, see, this would be smart. Making an up port of content already done and probably localized, putting it on a console with an online infrastructure they've already worked with, and tailoring it on a console because outside of Japan consoles are used much more over handhelds especially for online play... That makes too much sense. Put a sock in it.

So far, we have at least three reasons to hate Capcom:
-AAI2
-MH affair
-MML3
2012 isn't over yet! Who knows how much more disappointment it'll bring!

Tenki

Capcom will announce in a few weeks a nice pack:

"Capcom apologies double pack: with Monster Hunter 3G and Mega Man Legends 3".

Top Bottom