• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Costumes, Stage and Music Packs coming to SFV on 9/26

HardRojo

strangemagic.png
Beauty and the beast.

Galdelico

what the shit is this

Seriously.

Aside from the sheer awfulness of that costume, alternate outfits in SFV really make me wonder how character models have been designed (especially female character models). It's my personal opinion, of course, but I'm having a hard time trying to think about another fighting game where alts flat out destroy proportions and anatomy, as badly as it happens here most of the times. I don't even remember SFIV suffering from the same issue.

DrArchon

Jesus, how many costumes do Chun and Cammy have by now? We're starting to enter Moba territory for just two characters on the roster.

I guess this is what all of the OW players that complain about Tracer getting all the love feel like.

rudy

Neo Member
Just fought against a chun li wearing that jeans and jacket outfit, damn she looks hot on that outfit, weird when sometimes being more covered doesn't make a character looks less sexy...

PS- I have nothing against skimpy outfits, but this new chun outfit looks really good :)

lupinko

I mean, of course they make money off the girls, but I almost never see Chuns online so it's surprising she gets dozens of new outfits every week. Maybe the purchase rate among Chun players is extremely high.

Individual DLC items have never, to my knowledge, been discounted in any way.

The Battle Costumes got discounted recently when they introduced that bundle. They do get discounted but it takes a long time.

That last Chun outfit looks dumb.

That Bison Satan look made me just think of Tenacious D. Specifically the line "I'm the devil / I love METAL". 10/10

Urien Gill looks fucking awesome.

$4.50 for the SF2 music pack sucks enough as it is, but it only has music for people that are in the game (aka no Honda, Blanka, etc). Weak.

Edit: No Akuma either

Neoxon

I don't know why it didn't occur to me until now, but I'm getting some serious Heathers vibes from Cammy & Menat's school uniforms.

Probably gonna get both of Cammy's. I've been rocking the white/blue leotard from the start and none of her other costumes since have been that great. These two are actually decent.

lupinko

$4.50 for the SF2 music pack sucks enough as it is, but it only has music for people that are in the game (aka no Honda, Blanka, etc). Weak.

Edit: No Akuma either

That wouldn't make any sense to add music for characters not in the game.

It's like complaining that Rev2 doesn't have Bridget's theme.

And Akuma is a Super Turbo character and not SF2.

Unless Cammy is part of that SF2 pack (she's a Super character). I'm not at home to check so I'll take anyone's word for it right now.

There isn't much point of him being in there, considering his moveset is nearly identical to Urien, but better with a few extra crazy moves. Unless they were going to change him completely, there is no point. Didn't they say they were trying to get away from having too many clone characters this time around? I mean, I know they probably want to sell new seasons with the release of a popular shoto clown, but outside of that, it's been pretty good so far. Keep the trend going, I'd say.

Top Bottom