• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Cyberpunk 2077 Artwork

CyberPanda

Banned
image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0004.jpg
kvDd0Bf.jpg

D8-yp-tUYAAZzyE.jpg

D8-yp-sVUAABq8M.jpg

D8-yp-sVUAIVy3Y.jpg

bDlidTy.jpg

faPL4EF.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0002.jpg

image_cyberpunk_2077-40557-2618_0001.jpg

CDPR - We're going to show a healthy and broad cast of characters so nobody will get pissy this time.

Ree - Oh my sweet summer child.

Edit - Amazing artwork, and I'm hyped as shit for this game. I just realized my post may seem like I disliked these posters for whatever reason, I don't.

Last edited:

CyberPanda

Banned
CDPR - We're going to show a healthy and broad cast of characters so nobody will get pissy this time.

Ree - Oh my sweet summer child.

Edit - Amazing artwork, and I'm hyped as shit for this game. I just realized my post may seem like I disliked these posters for whatever reason, I don't.
Naw, I don't dislike your post. You hit the nail on the head.

Vlightray

I dont underestannd the need to use ugly characters I don't mind one or 2 but nothing to aspire to or have eye candy at all will suck this game is gonna be a watch carefully near launch.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
I dont underestannd the need to use ugly characters I don't mind one or 2 but nothing to aspire to or have eye candy at all will suck this game is gonna be a watch carefully near launch.
i wouldn't say any of them are ugly. if anything then that muscly woman (i think it's meant to be..)

The world of Cyberpunk 2077 is not meant to be attractive in the traditional sense. Not that the game's art should turn you off when what we've seen of the gameplay looks amazing.

If anything, it's pretty accurate of how past generations would judge those in the future - imagine someone from the 1940s/1950s being shown a picture of people today with garrish clothing, tattoos, piercings etc, looking down at "smart phones" or wearing VR headsets.

Last edited:
I hope the devs come through with the sexy girls, once the game comes out.
Certainly some of the girls in this artwork are hot. Others are... not.

Ivory Blood

"Ugly", lol.

Awesome new artwork. They are all conventionally attractive and diverse in the good sense of the word. It's like I can feel personality oozing from those designs. Instantly recognizable.

And to those saying this looks like "generic 80's" style, have you been to artstation or deviantart lately? Type in cyberpunk, and all you'll see are rain drenched neon skyscrapers. This is the complete opposite, from cars to clothing, to the general "sunny" atmosphere.

Last edited:

Sygma

So can we at least make a semi sexy character these look like dogshit

yeah its not the point of a punk aesthetic

Love all of these minus the asian with blue hairs / white girl with pink ones. Just not inspired at all

Last edited:

Sentenza

Character design for this game is consistently looking nothing short of stellar so far.

And yet you'll find a shitload of pretentious twats on twitter making smug posts about how "CDPR doesn't get what Cyberpunk is actually about".
Because somehow they seem to know all the sort of themes a 100+ hours game is going to touch going by two short trailers and a gameplay video.
Also, because all these insufferable pseudo-intellectual deluded themselves into thinking the core thematic in Cyberpunk is "transgender representation".

CyberPanda

Banned
Will be another GOTY thats for sure. Really good artwork.
Oh they are already winning a shit ton of awards at E3. I can’t even imagine how much more they will win once the full product is out.

I love it.

This aint your magical enchanted witcher fantasy. This is dark alleys, small apartments, violence, drugs, corporate overlords. This is cyberpunk.
It’s what Detroit will be like in the future lol.

Last edited:

BruceCM

This aint your magical enchanted witcher fantasy. This is dark alleys, small apartments, violence, drugs, corporate overlords. This is cyberpunk.
I'm a big fan of 'standard' fantasy games (not played Witcher 3 yet but sure I'll love that, too) :messenger_ok: However, there's plenty of those games around but, as far as I'm aware, not really many Cyberpunk style :messenger_sunglasses:
This game really seems to nail that & it's actually making me consider getting a PS4 to play it on.... :messenger_smiling_hearts:

These are all excellent and spot on...reminds me so much of old artwork from cyberpunk book /comic book/rpg manuals from back in the day. I can not wait for this game.

annnnnd i bet REE complains the word TOM is on his patch in Ree...2....1

Last edited:

Ivory Blood

These are all excellent and spot...reminds me so much of old artwork from cyberpunk book /comic book/rpg manuals from back in the day. I can not wait for this game.

annnnnd i bet REE complains the word TOM is on his patch in Ree...2....1
There were some complaints, but even there a lot of people are already saying to those who try to stir the pot to shut up. Cyberpunk is so polarizing, even SJWs start fighting among themselves.

Cosmogony

There were some complaints, but even there a lot of people are already saying to those who try to stir the pot to shut up. Cyberpunk is so polarizing, even SJWs start fighting among themselves.

Mods there are doing their best to keep the discussion on the right side of history. How I wish I could debate one of those guys on a level-playing field.

Fuz

Banned
what... why... who...?

What the fuck does it have to do with CP2077?

Last edited:

Chittagong

Gold Member
Goddamn, that is probably the best game art I’ve ever seen. Stylish, creative, beautifully executed. Game will be absolutely epic.

They mean this artwork.

I actually popped over and was suprised, only a few comments on it. Its a shame when you come to expect insane social reactions and you only see these things because you know the way these people are.

Anyway the artwork is awesome. The corporate woman kinda looks like Natalie Dormer.
Heres some more artwork:

Ivory Blood

I actually popped over and was suprised, only a few comments on it. Its a shame when you come to expect insane social reactions and you only see these things because you know the way these people are.

Anyway the artwork is awesome. The corporate woman kinda looks like Natalie Dormer.
Heres some more artwork:

Stole my avatar from one of them, the artstyle of this game is SO on point. I'm really tempted to go and print some of these posters.

Top Bottom