• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Cyberpunk 2077 Artwork

zwiggelbig

Oh they are already winning a shit ton of awards at E3. I can’t even imagine how much more they will win once the full product is out.

It’s what Detroit will be like in the future lol.
well its going to be well deserved. There aint much of these huge productions atm. Rockstar is still doing it, and they sell a shitload of red dead 2. But other then that. What other massive game is in production to this scale that takes more then 6 years of full on development with no development hell but they just need the time.

I'm glad they are getting al the praise they are getting and getting rewarded for working so long on one title. Wich is gonna be a fucking single player focussed game with no microtransactions. plz sell 40mil copies

mortal

Gold Member
Brilliant new piece:

D9B-6NhXYAAjrlm.jpg
So sick.

I love V's signature jacket, although I hope we'll be able to outfit ourselves with more minimal attire like corpos

HeadsUp7Up

It’s going to take a lot for me to not get this on release day. As long as I hold off for the first two weeks I’m good. I already have enough to play as it is.

Se_7_eN

Really awesome artwork.

Now I just wish we could get a better standard edition cover, but... It actually doesn't matter to me since I am buying from GoG

scalman

this gonna be so good. o like fps views in games like fallout 4 , fc5 , deaus ex ... this is for now my most awaited game

Last edited:
Top Bottom