• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Deus Ex 3 CG trailer is out

V_Ben

Banned
http://gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/06/04/deus-ex-human-revolution-trailer-envisions-a-dark-near-future.aspx

It's there, it's gorgeous, and it's 100% CG

(It also confirms a release for PS3, 360 & PC)

Edit: The GI player is a bit odd. give it a minute to load the video after pressing play.
Edit 2: well, seems they were a bit eager to put it up. link to the site is down now.

Edit 3: extra links (cheers guys!)
http://media1.gameinformer.com/media/video/2010/deusex3/deusex3firsttrailer/deusex3.mp4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJxQjWytIcU

oh man what an awesome trailer

now to remind myself that that'll probably be the best thing about this whole project, before i get any kind of expectations

Jenga

Banned
EmCeeGramr said:
oh man what an awesome trailer

now to remind myself that that'll probably be the best thing about this whole project, before i get any kind of expectations
you forgot the wii port man

man ill bet they go all out with HDR and ambient occuclusion and vsync and multicore rendering in the levels and shit

100% of wii power bebe

V_Ben

Banned
UrbanRats said:
I'll wait for a youtube version, this have loading problems for me. :(

yeah, give it like 2 minutes, and it loads. they seem to load the whole thing before playing it.

Timber

FreedomFrisbee said:
Looks like Keanu Reeves. Sounds like Keanu Reeves.
guy sounds like Martin Sheen. game looks (a bit too much) like Blade Runner.

game is probably gonna be good.

Jenga said:
you forgot the wii port man

man ill bet they go all out with HDR and ambient occuclusion and vsync and multicore rendering in the levels and shit

100% of wii power bebe

IBM GekkoDuo motherfuckers.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Badass CG, but the voice acting sounds like it's directed by a localization team for a Japanese game (and by that I mean it's awkward and shitty).

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
EviLore said:
Badass CG, but the voice acting sounds like it's directed by a localization team for a Japanese game (and by that I mean it's awkward and shitty).

Mr. JC Denton, in da fresh.

Love the design of the hands and kinda want to see a movie of this! It doesn't really say anything about what the gameplay will be like, though.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
2027 isn't exactly the most realistic number for the setting portrayed, but that's in line with Blade Runner being set in 2019 and Ghost in the Shell in 2030, so sure.

NIN90

HK-47 said:
Oh my god! JC, a bomb!

2iazjuv.png

A BOMB!

Ghost in the Shell, starring Keanu Reeves?

Why is the main character saying all the movie trailer guy lines? Otherwise badass, a lot of work to put into CG that won't be in the game.

I'm waiting for the payoff trailer when he says that he finally has a choice in moving forward, then it cuts to gameplay.

Jenga

Banned
this guy outdoes jc denton on the raspy voice

that is like

outrageous

he has to smoke like a 100 packs a day just to achieve that

Top Bottom