• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New FF7:Advent Children Captures

olimario

Banned
01a.jpg
02a.jpg
03a.jpg
04a.jpg
05a.jpg
06a.jpg
07a.jpg
08a.jpg
09a.jpg
10a.jpg
11a.jpg
12a.jpg

Is it just me or do the characters suddenly look more "plastic-y" than they used to? And Cid needs more facial hair and/or a tougher look. I also don't quite like how Red XIII looks.

With that said, CAN'T WAIT!

Makura

YUFFIE!

Ugh...it looks like they're using a consumer-level fur plug-in. Red doesn't look very good IMO.

Chittagong

Gold Member
Excellent art - but makes me wonder why must there be a credit on each picture... does the character designer feel that he won't get enough credit otherwise?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Red XIII looks awesome.

Adelgary: Definitely just you. They haven't made any changes to the character models, because they've been complete for quite some time now. The movie is in it's final editing stages now, it should be out at the end of the year. *crosses fingers*

Vieo

Hey, can't we have consoles next gen that can produce in-game character models that look exactly like those and not cost over $300? =)

And where the hell is Barret? No Barret? F*ck you Square!

Ranger X

Holy shit man... best CGs ever. Can't wait to see that playing before my eyes!! (maybe i will die from an eye orgasm or something)

Drexon

Banned
Wyzdom said:
Holy shit man... best CGs ever. Can't wait to see that playing before my eyes!! (maybe i will die from an eye orgasm or something)
The term you are looking for is "Eyegasm", and Halo 2 will slay many a fanboys with it.

kevm3

Now THIS is what I was expecting out of a final fantasy movie... not some bullshit 'real life' looking characters.

Top Bottom