• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new FFIV DS V Jump scans

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Aeana said:
I think it's a bit early for an FF12 remake, so I'll settle for FF4.
Why you gotta hurt me like that? :(
Pureauthor said:
FFVIII remake? Ew.
That would be "second best". Learn to know my thoughts, goddamnit!

RevenantKioku said:
Why you gotta hurt me like that? :(

Aeana
Cruel Member
(Today, 09:00 PM)

That would be "second best". Learn to know my thoughts, goddamnit!

Oh, I know your thoughts on the matter very clearly. Just like I'd know the thoughts of my 8 year old cousin who believes Spiderman is real. Doesn't mean either of your thoughts have any basis in reality. :p

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Pureauthor said:
Oh, I know your thoughts on the matter very clearly. Just like I'd know the thoughts of my 8 year old cousin who believes Spiderman is real. Doesn't mean either of your thoughts have any basis in reality. :p
:D
With all seriousness, though, I do need to replay 9. Because I didn't like it at all. I dunno. Just...no.

Pureauthor said:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHA... HA

You're.... not being serious, are you?

It has one in about the same sense (but slightly more so) that FF3 did -- it's cute and simple without being bad. At least if you look at it historically. Plus Cecil is so earnest! Way more convincing jerk-->hero transformation than anyone from the 3d era.

RevenantKioku said:
Edit: Wait, it's Tee-dus? MIND = BLOWN

Well, in Japan, it's "Teeda."

In English, that goddamn name is pronounced Tie-dus. DON'T TIE ME DOWN WITH YOUR INABILITY TO ADJUST TO ENGLISH LATINATE-DERIVED PRONUNCIATION, THE JAPANESE.

ethelred said:
The interview notes that Twin pairings mixing Cecil, Kain, and Edge aren't being allowed because it would add unwanted homosexual undertones to the game.

I just asked my wife, and I'm afraid those homosexual undertones are definitely wanted.

EDITMORE: Holy crap, bestFFwars already? I'm going to say FFX JUST TO DRIVE PEOPLE CRAZY

Top Bottom