• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Anyone mind making a transparency of her face for me?

Here ya go!

VNhSpBL.png

Sorry to be a pest, but could anyone knock mine out, please? Getting ready for PSVR. :) Thanks!!!

Original message: "Could someone please put the PSVR headset on my avatar (Transparent, as well)? If you need the original image, here it is:"

669389818_preview_Ocelot_zps3vte5tgc.png

Would greatly appreciate a resize of this.

I can't seem to get the bigger original file from the wiki I lifted this off where the resolution is listed as 747x1043. If any one of you has more luck that'd be great, but I'll be grateful for whatever I can get.

labx

Banned
Hello! can anyone help me with this fox? By erasing the background and making the image transparent and of course re-size it. Thank you very much for your willingness.

]
yvPtNDG.jpg

edit: fixed Imgur hosted

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Just awkwardly dropping in to say "Nice OP" and I love that this thread is still a thing.

You guys all rock.

Coreda

Just awkwardly dropping in to say "Nice OP" and I love that this thread is still a thing.

You guys all rock.

:)

Sorry to be a pest, but could anyone knock mine out, please? Getting ready for PSVR. :) Thanks!!!

Original message: "Could someone please put the PSVR headset on my avatar (Transparent, as well)? If you need the original image, here it is:"

I'm guessing by 'transparent' you mean literally transparent like the official PSVR promo video? I've seen it used in a few avys here, though I don't know if anyone has taken the time to post some as assets for others to use, which is probably why it's yet to be replied to.

:)

I'm guessing by 'transparent' you mean literally transparent like the official PSVR promo video? I've seen it used in a few avys here, though I don't know if anyone has taken the time to post some as assets for others to use, which is probably why it's yet to be replied to.

Oops. My bad. Making my avy transparent like mine currently is, just with a PSVR on my avy this time.

Top Bottom