New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Can someone make the one on the second from the left at the top transparent and avatar sized for me? Thanks!

Edit: Actually could I get the first on the top row too?

Dear GAF, am a fan of 2000AD and Dredd. Can somebody help as I am after an avatar of Mr grim face wearing a sherlock homes deer stalker hat....

Think it would be pretty cool. I know I should find a pic and ask for a solution based on that however I wondered if one of you unsung hero's fancied toying with the idea and seeing what you came up with.

Funny pipe an option. Think Dredd meets Sherlock.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Would anyone be able to make my avatar transparent?

Here's the original image:

Can someone make the one on the second from the left at the top transparent and avatar sized for me? Thanks!

Edit: Actually could I get the first on the top row too?
Also, could I possible hijack this request (ever so slightly), and possibly ask for the 4th image on the top row? If possible, without the text and breath.

If anyone can do this, I would be grateful. Thanks!

Actually, I change my answer: Can I get a (transparent) avatar of the second from the left in the top row?

EDIT: Managed to do it myself. Thanks anyway to the helpful people in this thread.

Could someone make this avatar size and have as much of the character and the speech bubble "Damn I feel good!" showing without the other speech bubbles appearing in the image (Transparent background would be cool but it doesn't have to be).

OléGunner;205911657 said:
Thanks very much, appreciate it!

Edit: hmmm weird, still getting a white background :/
It's 100x138px. Needs to be just a little smaller at 100x120px max as per OP. Simple resize:

Can anyone make this avatar transparent and cropped to GAF size?

If so, thanks!

Can somebody use the Supreme logo and put it over her eyes and make it transparent? Thanks!

is the first image ok? well in any case here it is again.

Also, could I possible hijack this request (ever so slightly), and possibly ask for the 4th image on the top row? If possible, without the text and breath.

If anyone can do this, I would be grateful. Thanks!

Could someone make this avatar size and have as much of the character and the speech bubble "Damn I feel good!" showing without the other speech bubbles appearing in the image (Transparent background would be cool but it doesn't have to be).