• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

Uhtred

ded60ba35f87f5a6fb6184b05ac0599c--alexander-dreymon-the-last-kingdom-uhtred-of-bebbanburg.jpg

Please. :)

Shifty

I know he's not the best subject what with all the fur around the edges and propensity to take your arm off, but would any of you fine artsy folks be willing to have a crack at cutting out Fizzgig here?

Fizzgig.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone take Taki out of this pic then make the background transparent? If possible, I'd like it in a second form of 140px by 140px at 100kb size limit so I can wear it on a second forum too. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

buYgdV5.jpg

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Can anybody change their avatars rn btw? All I get is an error.

Last edited by a moderator:

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
h5jBw9J.png

There ya go!

Edit: Actually...FYI that's the entire image being made transparent... it just occurred to me that you possibly want the primary skeleton to be hard white and just black out the white background. Gimmie a sec.

Here you go, just the background part transparent with the actual skeleton left in place as white.

9EqP3BG.png

Last edited:

RubxQub

Posted above, all good.

Lost common sense for a second there o_O

RubxQub

Z zeroeffect Here ya go man. Definitely some imperfections in there, but it should at least get you somewhat close to what you were after.

Aceirkg.png - Full Size
w7OLWg2.png - 140 x 140 @ 40kb

Last edited:

Skyn3t

Banned
mczt3btyl9y11.jpg

Could some Photoshop wizard make the whole background transparent and make the logo look better (no artifacts on colors)? RubxQub RubxQub perhaps?

Last edited:

Blam

Blam Blam
Amazing. Thank you

Edit: when I save them there’s a black background

Try saving through the direct link and see if that works maybe GAFs image viewer is adding a background.

Edit nm it's being really weird I'm gonna re-upload it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom