• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Forum Avatar Request Thread

LionPride

Banned
Something like this?

JUM3Q3m.png
Thank you!

Daingurse

Hello, I was hoping someone here could hook me up with an avatar. Could someone please make me avatar of just Kurapika with a transparent background (the blonde dude right in-front)? It would be much appreciated, as I am no good at this stuff!

screenshot_2017-06-26fwzzj.png

caramac

Hello, I was hoping someone here could hook me up with an avatar. Could someone please make me avatar of just Kurapika with a transparent background (the blonde dude right in-front)? It would be much appreciated, as I am no good at this stuff!

http://abload.de/img/screenshot_2017-06-26fwzzj.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ye5A0xy.png

Hey. Could anybody make this avatar ready? Could also be only upper body, whatever looks better. And it should be transparent. Thanks!

Edit: I want it like I have it know, just with a transparent bg. I cannot get it to work.

Scotia

Banned

Avatar looks great but I was wondering if you could please the image a little smaller? Every time I try to change my avatar it says the file is too large lol. Thanks.

EDIT: I managed to get it to work but it's not transparent for some reason. If someone could fix it for me I'd greatly appreciate. Apologies for being so awkward lol

Avatar looks great but I was wondering if you could please the image a little smaller? Every time I try to change my avatar it says the file is too large lol. Thanks.

EDIT: I managed to get it to work but it's not transparent for some reason. If someone could fix it for me I'd greatly appreciate. Apologies for being so awkward lol

Save it as .PNG file to keep the transparency.

Tizoc

Could someone make me an avatar of Supergirl with transparent background?
tumblr_nu7frg2GvO1qhqxfro1_1280.png

The sky is optional. Thanks in advanced.

caramac

Could someone make an avatar with this?

https://i.imgur.com/6nshETb.jpg[IMG]

Transparent background, right size, etc. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/G0NhmwU.png

Can I get the transparent avatar of this please?

OhvE4Fr.png
G9gAoBO.png

Someone please make an avatar of this. would appreciate if it looks brighter too.

nnDFH0e.png
n1yiD8j.png

Can someone make an avatar friendly version of this image?

scfpCXr.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Can anyone make a transparent avatar-sized version of this?

bed7faac31a2d3e6b86b7cc5cde33d9e-d8gsff1.jpg

Perineum

tumblr_m8pwhcm3AY1qbgbbzo1_500.gif

Could someone avatarize Basch on the right when the .gif reaches it's entire end and he looks fully down? Different scales are always welcome.

Thank you!

Zackat

Damn this thread is a graveyard lol. Lots of requests little output. Fudge my lack of photoshop skills.

:(

Some of these take longer to do right than you would think. Also, EVO was this weekend so I wasn't gonna be makin avatars :p I will make some up.

Perineum

Some of these take longer to do right than you would think. Also, EVO was this weekend so I wasn't gonna be makin avatars :p I will make some up.

I'm curious---is there a tutorial online you would recommend for how to properly go about this? I always wanted to learn, but self taught on this has never been my strong suit when I have tried.

Also---I hear you. EVO was amazing this weekend. JDCR da gawd!

Zackat

tumblr_m8pwhcm3AY1qbgbbzo1_500.gif

Could someone avatarize Basch on the right when the .gif reaches it's entire end and he looks fully down? Different scales are always welcome.

Thank you!
jdctEwX.png

If anyone could make a transparent version of the guy in my avatar, I would be very thankful!

image.php

A bigger version if helpful:

You seem to have what you are looking for? Do you want a full cutout of that dude, or?

89d29732e622c316fd33da42aa40ab43.jpg

Can someone make me an avatar of Pudding with this?

Girl at the bottom.
vp2jYEb.png

I redid the veil, let me know what you think
can i get some one to make avatars out of sora and goofy please

just the head and upper body area with a transparent background please
SxHPxks.png

rPgHeKu.png

Hello,

Can someone remake an old classic with a touch of whats hot in the streets?

Many thanks will be had...or given.
do you just want those things on your current avatar? you can either post here or just PM me.

Could someone make a transparent avatar of this image please?

d9w6EFp.png

Thank you in advance.
UTGHKCd.png

I'm curious---is there a tutorial online you would recommend for how to properly go about this? I always wanted to learn, but self taught on this has never been my strong suit when I have tried.

Also---I hear you. EVO was amazing this weekend. JDCR da gawd!

I just slowly picked it up over time tbh. What program are you looking to use? A lot of it is just a little patience and fixing mistakes when you cut too far. There are lots of tricks you can do to make them faster.

I will make yours soon Drifting Spirit, those will just take a bit and I gotta do a few things.

Perineum

Thank you! --- I use photo shop and a few free online ones from time to time. Hell even photobucket has sufficed in the past for image work I have messed around with.

My issues tend to be things like not being able to scale images correctly to not look "off" is usually the biggest thing that happens. I get frustrated trying to scale correctly and just say screw it and come here instead. :(

Zackat

Thank you! --- I use photo shop and a few free online ones from time to time. Hell even photobucket has sufficed in the past for image work I have messed around with.

My issues tend to be things like not being able to scale images correctly to not look "off" is usually the biggest thing that happens. I get frustrated trying to scale correctly and just say screw it and come here instead. :(
you don't want to make it custom sized - basically you want to keep the ratio of the image/crop you have and make it so it will fit within the limits for transparency. Like if an image is bigger than 100x120 it won't be transparent. Just change one of the parameters or the other to being 100 or 120 and let the other autocorrect and stay in the ratio until it is within the limit.

so (0-100)x(0-120) as long as the numbers are in there it will be transparent and not looked stretched.

Like your avatar is 100x112 right now

Top Bottom