• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Game to be added to EA Access Vault. More info at E3

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Dragon Age probably. I really need to stop buying EA games at launch. By the time I get round to playing them most have been added to the vault.

Also it won't be Titanfall as it's been stated by EA.

"Titanfall excluded from all EA Access features"

Noobcraft

Mirror's Edge Remastered available now for $9.99 or free for EA Access members!
You joke but in a survey EA sent me asking about EA Access I said I'd like to try out Mirrors Edge on current gen consoles. I never got around to playing it last gen so it would be amazing.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Hmm, alright then. Dragon Age and Battlefied both seem too new. Battlefield would almost face an uproar from paying customers, that sets a bad example if you want people to actually buy your games.

Maybe it's a new XBLA game that's going straight to the vault.
It'll have been 7 months since Dragon Age, and that's about how long they usually wait before adding games to the Vault.

LowSignal

Titanfall would be an excellent addition to the vault. The more people to play with the better. Still one of my favorite games.

Mirrors Edge Remastered directly into the vault...would be very nice! Still expecting it to be DA:I though as they will announce that is in vault then show off a trailer for new story DLC/expansion

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
That's very early, I doubt it.
NHL 15 was released September 9th, 2014 and was then added exactly 7 months later on April 9th 2015.

FIFA 15 was released September 23rd, 2014 and was then added just a little over 7 months later on May 8th 2015.

Madden 15 was released August 26th, 2014 and was the added a little under 7 months later on March 5th 2015.

So going by that pattern, I'm faily certain it'll be Dragon Age.

danwu

Banned
NHL 15 was released September 9th 2014 and was then added exactly 7 months later on April 9th 2015.

FIFA 15 was released September 23rd 2014 and was then added just a little over 7 months later on May 8th 2015.

Madden 15 was released August 26th, 2014 and was the added a little under 7 months later on March 5th 2015.

So going by that pattern, I'm faily certain it'll be Dragon Age.

Sports games are different, as there's new sports releases each year.

Hoping its dragon age, doubt its sales are high with the launch of the witcher and they'd like to remind people about their franchise and steal thunder.

Not gonna be shocked if its hardline but I figured they're still likely to get some sales out of that. as its only been what 3-4 months?

blazeuk

Yep I'm going with Dragon Age too, it's the only one that makes sense, Battlefield Hardline is a little too soon I would think unless they give it away for some extra buzz during E3.

StillEdge

The new Plants VS Zombies GW #zomboss or whatever they were talking about. Maybe it will be one of those and it's now available exclusively on EA Access.

BlazeGaj

Neo Member
Dragon Age please. Don't think they have many option and will be really surprised if Hardline appears. It's too soon.

Hardline with battlefront demo, dragon age is still selling i think

battlefront demo will be given out at the PS theater experience for PS4 people

count on it

Thanks Sony for making the decision that this service wouldnt be good for me. I appreciate it.

This is especially annoying considering how shitty the PS Plus content has been post-PS4 release! For me anyway; I would have loved to subscribe to this considering the amount of games you get.

ViciousDS

Banned
Hardline with battlefront demo, dragon age is still selling i think

battlefront demo will be given out at the PS theater experience for PS4 people

count on it

Vault isn't on PS4.......unless your meaning two different announcements here.

Also

Rory McIlroy PGA Tour
Video game
Rory McIlroy PGA Tour is an upcoming golf video game under development by EA Tiburon. First announced at E3 2014 under the PGA Tour banner, it is expected to be released on July 14, 2015, coinciding with the 2015 Open Championship. Wikipedia
Initial release date: July 14, 2015

No fucking way..........coincidence?

EDIT: GOSH DANG IT, DAMN YOU JULY!

Falchion

Dragon Age Inquisition went on sale for Gold members a few weeks ago and it seemed like they were trying to wring out any last purchases they could get before it ultimately went to the vault.

Maybe it’ll be both but I’ll be happy with either. Been itching to play an RPG since Witcher 3 came out and I was just thinking the other day about getting into BF4 again.

EDIT: Just looked about and would be SUPER PUMPED if it was Rory’s PGA Tour. That would be fantastic!

Top Bottom