• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GamerTag

it's simple.

say your tag is MagicCarpet it'll really be MagicCarpe
t#2334 so someone else can have the tag MagicCarpet but they'll be MagicCarpet#5454. So potentially you could have 9999 people with the same tag. In games you'll see just MagicCarpet.

It's common on PC and i think this is how Discord usernames work too.
Well Ding, Dang, Damn.
I think I'm changing my Gamertag this weekend. I've used an old crappy one for too long.

jaysius

Banned
Hilarious thread and all, but if you want this to have any value, you need to share some more info than that you like an old boxing movie.

"Doesnt need recognition" is your profile tagline, and yet you make an entire thread wanting people to give you ideas for a username.

Why not "22:22" or the closest thing you can get on Xbox? Or explain why you chose that?

Last edited:
StanleyTouchy

61347c112600006fe0540186.jpeg

Last edited:

Banned
why not "22-22"? not sure if you can use a : in a gamertag on Xbox, but - should work

or maybe, if it has to be italian, maybe "La Tenebre Candela" (I hope that's the right word for dark... I only know like 30 italian words) ... has something mystical to it and it's something I never saw anyone use, so seems like a unique name too

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
You cant start with a number so maybe a star or start with a space between if possible
You nailed it with 22:22 in my eyes.

Provokes a lot of thoughts in me and has a multilayered meaning. In addition it also looks cool because of its simplicity.

Also Eyes Wide Shot was taken lmao

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
why not "22-22"? not sure if you can use a : in a gamertag on Xbox, but - should work

or maybe, if it has to be italian, maybe "La Tenebre Candela" (I hope that's the right word for dark... I only know like 30 italian words) ... has something mystical to it and it's something I never saw anyone use, so seems like a unique name too

No italian isn't needed, just figured at the time Rocky was taken.

Again you can't start with a number.... pricks lol. But thanks!

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
xXSmellyMorningPissXx

Bad takes aside, you can change 1 for free right? On Xbox 3 times, correct?

Last edited:
Top Bottom