• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GameStop in my area, what are the chances

Vieo

There's a brand spanking new GameStop in my area. I've walked past the building every day for the last 3 months watching people work on it, and they only put up the GameStop sign a few days ago. When I look through the windows, the walls are bare with no games or brackets for holding them. The employees inside seemed to have been fumbling with cardboard boxes for the last two days and it looks like they were trying to setup some sort of kiosks(with the assistance of some other group of dudes wearing some sort of non-gamestop shirts).

The store isn't open to the public yet and it's location is in a low-traffic area. What do you think the chances are they might getting a PS3 or two and taking pre-orders on them? I would of tried to go in and ask, but they looked kinda busy.

Depends. When do they open? Are they opening before or after the PS3 launch? If after, highly doubtful. If before, still doubtful, but worth a chance it you get in there as soon as they open.

Top Bottom