• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Girl Season 4 |OT| Tuesdays 9/8c on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seesaw15

On the show Spin City when Michael J Fox got too sick they brought in Charlie Sheen as a new character to replace him. Obviously Zoey isn't sick but i'd be curious how the show would change if they brought in another new girl.

SpinCity_S1.jpg

spincity51pzsh2jqlljpg-7476d6ce8e84ebfa.jpg

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
On the show Spin City when Michael J Fox got too sick they brought in Charlie Sheen as a new character to replace him. Obviously Zoey isn't sick but i'd be curious how the show would change if they brought in another new girl.

SpinCity_S1.jpg

spincity51pzsh2jqlljpg-7476d6ce8e84ebfa.jpg

Oh yeah, now I remember. I had totally forgotten that Sheen was on that show at the tail end.

big ander

lookin for Fox's arc to bring people to the realization that Zooey's key to the show working. the guys seem to get all the credit, but when they have to work off Fox (who's a fine actress, simply not that funny) Zooey's screwiness will be missed

G0523

So wait, is Megan Fox going to be on the 100th episode then? Will Zooey Deschanel be on the 100th episode as well? I hope she will be. She can't miss that milestone!

I just realized that this will be the first season we don't get a Thanksgiving episode. This makes me sad. Unless they make a flashback one.

brawly

Finally watching S4 on Netflix. Now that we have Coach the GOAT back when will they cut Winston? He's awful.

EDIT: I just looked up the first two episodes of S5 on iMDb and Coach isn't there...are you kidding me?

Dereck

Finally watching S4 on Netflix. Now that we have Coach the GOAT back when will they cut Winston? He's awful.

EDIT: I just looked up the first two episodes of S5 on iMDb and Coach isn't there...are you kidding me?
Watch Happy Endings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom