• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Godzilla Game Announced For PS3

Looks decent enough I survived Super Godzilla back in the day. This game can't be that much worse.

bdIJyer.png

Looks like Kiryu aka Mechagodzilla is in.

L Thammy

Forget Showa, Heisei, and Millenium. GMK Godzilla is where it's at.

Good that there are other monsters. Rampaging through a city is fun for a while, but it gets really old.

Anung

Un Rama
Day one. More Kaiju games please!

I've been playing Destroy All Monsters Melee on the gamecube with some friends recently and its so much fun.

Jaeger

FUUUUUUCK!!!! That looks great.

While I enjoyed DAAM, it wasn't the Godzilla game I really wanted. This looks like it could be it! Finally.

Sami+

Odd that it's PS3 exclusive, but neat I guess. The graphics are better than I expected they'd be, so that's something.

Sucks it's not ps4 but either way this looks awesome! Hopefully the 2014 version godzilla teased at the end is scaled up so he's much bigger than the standard godzilla. Can't wait

MechaGodzilla

Neo Member
I am so sad that this being made for a console I don't have. But I'm just happy it's being made at all. I love all things Godzilla!

I hope this is available in the USA.
Namco Bandai has been rolling the dice on lots of nerd-friendly stuff lately.

So yeah, I think there's at least an outside chance this gets some sort of international release. Unless it sucks too badly to make such a thing feasible (also a possibility).

Namco Bandai has been rolling the dice on lots of nerd-friendly stuff lately.

So yeah, I think there's at least an outside chance this gets some sort of international release. Unless it sucks too badly to make such a thing feasible (also a possibility).

I hope this isn't a bad game, because as you said, if this games sucks too badly, we can forget to see a international release! Please be good!

Top Bottom