• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Grand Theft Auto V screens: TRANSPORT

Oppo

Judging from the quality of the blur, I'd say these are already PC shots.

(It's not done yet after all.)

btkadams

I'm stoked there will be planes! Although, that was a pretty obvious addition after the backlash for GTA4.

It definitely looks like a current-gen game in those pictures. I really wish they had just waited for the launch of next-gen. Oh well, it will still be lots of fun.

GQman2121

Banned
People are going to lose their shit when the other cities are revealed. No way is it just Los Santos.

Also, we've know since the original trailer last fall that the hydra was in the game. Looking good.

Darklord

Banned
I hope they add HD textures or something to PC. Would be a shame if Sleeping Dogs looked better than this. Still, I can't wait for it.

"More to come this week"

Trailer please! Liking everything I see. I guess that middle aged guy is the main character given that he's piloting that jet.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Hoping there will be more vehicle variety like in San Andreas.

I have to say though seeing RAGE's shooting mechanics between GTA4, RDR, and MP3, I'm looking forward to seeing how they handle it for GTA5. RDR and MP3 handled the shooting mechanics very well.

Sethos

Banned
Terrible graphics.

Ground texture straight out of 2002.....

It's called console limitation.

And people must have out of their mind thinking this is PC screenshots, NOTHING indicates that ... Did someone see the insane aliasing? The textures? The crappy LOD distance?

Dennis

Banned
Actually, I respect Rockstar for generally releasing screenshots of the console version instead of PC shots and then kinda letting people believe they are console.

Top Bottom