• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New GTA V Trailers "MICHAEL. FRANKLIN. TREVOR."

TeamTrevor
TeamMichael
TeamFranklin

Which are you?

Love the 'hood stuff, gotta go with mah boi Franklin. He's either going to ironically be the only one left standing, or typically, the only one who ends up dead. Wonder how they will play off each other, despite that they all come from wholly unique backgrounds

Reluctant protagonist Franklin sounds refreshing too.

Carbonox

explosive.gif

GIVE IT TO ME

kai3345

Banned
The way the trailer has you selecting your character makes me think that's how it'd gonna be in game, as opposed to the story bouncing back and forth between playable characters.

Quality over quantity next time Rockstar.

Faces look marginally improved since the last trailer. Trevor's story looks the most interesting just 'cause he's an odd ball. Overall the whole thing looks fairly familiar (Sopranos, The Wire etc) but I'm hopeful something new is coming.

Michael = Fucking awesome, love this charater!
Franklin = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Trevor = FUCKING LOL

Hyped gaf.
Also get the fucking 'omg was dat next gen' bullshit fucking out of here. Ugh! Every fucking time!

Gaf? Lets Bounce!

Shit Rockstar really upped the ante visually. Facial expressions look vastly improved over GTA IV. Fire effects and lighting look insanely better too.

Still holding out on a next gen version!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Did I hear William Fichtner in the third one?

Awesome, awesome trailers. Love the different vibes each character has.

To me, the Psychiatrist sounds like him.

Like how different the trailers felt for each character. Wonder how large each of their stories are, and if it truly is like that Game Informer article presented itself, that the overall story can slightly change depending on which character you roll with at a certain point in the overall story.

Jawmuncher

looks good so far.
The three characters together should hopefully lead to good development and a story.
Besides everything is an improvement from GTA4 at this point.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Definitely improved visuals but this trailer could be souped up. Definitely want to see some in game footage but it looks very much improved visually.

Top Bottom