• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo Infinite build looks amazing (unverified twitter dev)

cormack12

Gold Member
jfBPZy.jpg

zXdHVt.jpg

Ts2I8U.jpg

Dodkrake

Banned
Yeah, game went from looking like a turd to looking INCREDIBLE in a couple of months.

I'm sure it will look fantastic next year, don't get me wrong, but there's only so many changes you can make in such little time. I'm calling this (and this dude) bullshit. His twitter profile shows exactly what he is

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
It's what I expect from Halo, but I'll wait until we see more

Compsiox

Banned
True or not, when do you think we will see this game again?
Lets be realistic. If they waited this long to delay it, it can't be in super bad shape. They're likely just polishing and adding some small features (graphical and gameplay wise).

Without a doubt it will be out in 2021. When we'll hear about it next? I think they'll wait for the next big industry event to blow people away with changes.

Last edited:
A game that looked like shit after years of development time on a $500 million budget suddenly looks amazing after just 2 months of work? That guy is either full of shit, or 343 are even more incompetent than anyone could have imagined. Considering the game is still in their hands, I'm gonna go with the former.

Last edited:

Andodalf

Banned
The trailer we got showed a lot of good, the biggest problem was 100% the lighting. A 60 FPS title Is always going to have textures that aren’t supposed to go right up to the camera, but most of what we saw looked good. I don’t think it’ll be like a 10/10 looker, but more like Halo 5, nice and clear, especially considering performance.

Dodkrake

Banned
That guy has been making unverified claims for a long time. I've yet to see him post anything of substance that turned out to be real.

That account is full of shit. His first claim of being a dev comes after may, perhaps even june. Before that he was just flexing having a Porsche and proving it by taking a picture outside one.

My guess? Based on the retweets, he's an alt account from discord camp.

The trailer we got showed a lot of good, the biggest problem was 100% the lighting. A 60 FPS title Is always going to have textures that aren’t supposed to go right up to the camera, but most of what we saw looked good. I don’t think it’ll be like a 10/10 looker, but more like Halo 5, nice and clear, especially considering performance.

Lighting was shit, tons of texture pop in, floating trees, sparse enemy coverage, barren world... The game so far looks like a clusterfuck.

Rolla

Banned
When you scratch the surface or in this case, look at the glaring irregularities in his pinned tweet.

His actual working contract has "stipulations" about posting unverified info about a 500 million dollar game, from the richest company in the world. Me right now...

NR5N.gif

FranXico

I'm sure the game will be reintroduced to the public with a new gameplay demo as soon as enough improvements become apparent. And not through twitter.

Dodkrake

Banned
When you scratch the surface or in this case, look at the glaring irregularities in his pinned tweet.

His actual working contract has "stipulations" about posting unverified info about a 500 million dollar game, from the richest company in the world. Me right now...

NR5N.gif

Yeah, he's another mentally ill 16 years old with God Complex. Makes me sad, people don't pay enough attention to mental illness and how far people go some times. Btw, this has nothing to do with his console or tech preferences, it's just an observation.

Top Bottom