• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo Infinite build looks amazing (unverified twitter dev)

april6e

Purposely doesn't reveal his name or who he works for, but has a photo of himself in his profile, which would easily allow for him to be identified.

This is the definition of "sus". I will continue to expect Halo Infinite to be a disaster.

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
They said the same thing about Infinite Pre-Craig, Some said Infinite was the only next gen looking game to them based on the initial trailer. If Infinite is looking much better now and it only took a month or two, then show it to us and by all means launch it with the Series X.....The progress is that impressive apparently...

turtlepowa

Banned
So Sony Fanboys wanted to shit on Halo, but their shit actually polished the game? Comclusion: Sell your shit, it's awesome!

Last edited:

ClosBSAS

its pretty obvious its going to be cancelled for og xbox one....fuck that cross gen shit. time to show the power of the cloud ms.

PuffyCan

I'll need to see some proof before I believe 343i can do anything right.

I only hope they didn't have a choice to support the xbox one because xCloud Series X support will only be available in 2021. Since the release have been pushed back, maybe they will drop the xbox one version and release a true next-gen game.

Top Bottom