• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New handheld game lists!

Izzy

Banned
Ah, jarrod, you're back. :)
I'm listening to Yazoo's 'Upstairs at the Eric's' ATM ;)

Anyway, Bubble Bobble Portable is Bubble Bobble Evolution in the UK.

jarrod

Banned
Izzy said:
Ah, jarrod, you're back. :)
I'm listening to Yazoo's 'Upstairs at the Eric's' ATM ;)

Anyway, Bubble Bobble Portable is Bubble Bobble Evolution in the UK.
Yeah, for some reason all Taito's arcade updates seem to be getting retitled "Evolution" for PSP and "Revolution" for DS in the west. Hopefully we get confirmed US releases for New Rainbow Islands, Space Invaders: Galaxy Beat and Bubble Bobble DS/Portable soon.

And
Yaz rox
. Do whatever you have to to get [spoliers]Only You[/spoilers] in the next Singstar 80s. :)

Ok,

I've apparently missed a few PSP announcements the past few days (or weeks) based on a couple of the PSP topics.

Anyone wanna give some of the highlights?

Mrbob

sonycowboy said:
Ok,

I've apparently missed a few PSP announcements the past few days (or weeks) based on a couple of the PSP topics.

Anyone wanna give some of the highlights?

Well the big one is Valkyrie Profile being remade for the PSP. :D

Called Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, it isn't a straight port. There are also additional story elements being added to the game which will link the story into the upcoming Valkyrie Profile 2 for PS2. ;)

Any updates?

I was watching the line-up for both handhelds, in the West DS seems really bad, how long does it take for third parties to put games on DS?

Trurl

Banned
Earthstrike said:
When was this confirmed?
And I better not get any of that "well it's obvious they'll make it" BS.

I think that it was confirmed by gaybrush and twilight rockstar and also by a list of upcoming DS games by an official Nintendo magazine. I also remember it being slated for Summer or Fall.

My memory can be a bit hazzy sometimes though.

Top Bottom