• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Hogwarts Legacy scene clip

boo

Gold Member
Wow, I have never been quoted this much before. You must all love me. Or maybe not.

For what it is worth, enjoy the game when it comes out. Clearly (edit) this woke bullshit (edit) is not for me.

Last edited:

Valedix

Wow, I have never been quoted this much before. You must all love me. Or maybe not.

For what it is worth, enjoy the game when it comes out. Clearly it is not for me.
200.gif

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Cleave, Maureen. "Wizard with Words," Telegraph Magazine, July 3, 1999

"World Exclusive Interview with J K Rowling," South West News Service, 8 July 2000

Couldn't be bothered to look up more. Rowling was saying this two decades ago.

OK so Hogwarts Legacy is based in the late 1800's so slap bang in the middle of the British Imperial Century.

This included a period of heightened tension in Southern Africa which exploded in the Boer War at the end of the Century.

While the ethnic diversity of the cast in the example of Assassin's Creed Valhalla was all sorts of cringe and even had a mode they are selling to school as an educational tool, should be called out on. But I do not see such an issue with Hogwarts during the height of British Inperialism... this isent the 1200's here we have already traveled the globe, conquered a third of it and shipped it back for over a century at this point.

As I said the fact she's probably southern African (by her accent) fits with the time period, unsure why so many are taking issue here... its also a magic school about Wizards not trying to be historical non fiction.

Last edited:

boo

Gold Member
Of course gaf just turns harry potter into a race topic lmao
My main focus is on men being portrayed as weak characters in modern entertainment. This is a result of normal common sense values being replaced by woke critical race theory.

Last edited:

Shubh_C63

Super excited for this game, Chambers of secrets was one of my favorite HP game.

Lengthy campaign and lots of optional puzzles & mysteries please.

Top Bottom