New infamous second son screenshots

B.O.O.M

Jan 12, 2012
Looking good. I wonder if we will get another trailer this month...maybe with another power?

Dinjooh

Feb 23, 2013
But why aren't they biiiigggeeer? :(

Also, lets get this hypetrain started:

dEvAnGeL

Feb 11, 2012
the game looks pretty and all but there are 2 things that worried me a little bit, first is the world, it looks so empty, in every video they have shown it looks dead, second is the way delsin moves, while walking and turning, in the last video where the neon powers were shown it looked so awkward, only time will tell...

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her
Jul 23, 2010

Drainer

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
Looks really pretty.

Hope it's better to play and a bit more fun than the first two. I still enjoyed the first game though. Missing 2 god damn shards still.

Pound_lb003

Mar 17, 2013
Meh, kinda bad shots.

Like, if they were photographs, they'd be poor photographs.

Who's taking these screenshots?

Begaria

Jun 2, 2013
No, no, no. You guys are supposed to rag on the "amount of fog" in that first screenshot and "lolfogstationfogur" it up! You're supposed to harp on the fact this game, set in a city that in reality is pretty foggy, has to have fog to hide the "lame draw distances" and "terrible graphics".

Have you learned nothing from our Russian brethern?!

SJRB

May 10, 2012
No, no, no. You guys are supposed to rag on the "amount of fog" in that first screenshot and "lolfogstationfogur" it up! You're supposed to harp on the fact this game, set in a city that in reality is pretty foggy, has to have fog to hide the "lame draw distances" and "terrible graphics".

Have you learned nothing from our Russian brethern?!
What the hell are you talking about?