• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New infamous second son screenshots

Loudninja

ive02epb9wwrf.jpeg

i5YSAOepa62Nx.jpg

iRrqvoTRnpm6T.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.245849628930122.1073741827.120752241439862&type=1

dEvAnGeL

the game looks pretty and all but there are 2 things that worried me a little bit, first is the world, it looks so empty, in every video they have shown it looks dead, second is the way delsin moves, while walking and turning, in the last video where the neon powers were shown it looked so awkward, only time will tell...

Osiris

I permanently banned my 6 year old daughter from using the PS4 for mistakenly sending grief reports as it's too hard to watch or talk to her

Drainer

Banned
Looks really pretty.

Hope it's better to play and a bit more fun than the first two. I still enjoyed the first game though. Missing 2 god damn shards still.

Begaria

No, no, no. You guys are supposed to rag on the "amount of fog" in that first screenshot and "lolfogstationfogur" it up! You're supposed to harp on the fact this game, set in a city that in reality is pretty foggy, has to have fog to hide the "lame draw distances" and "terrible graphics".

Have you learned nothing from our Russian brethern?!

SJRB

Gold Member
No, no, no. You guys are supposed to rag on the "amount of fog" in that first screenshot and "lolfogstationfogur" it up! You're supposed to harp on the fact this game, set in a city that in reality is pretty foggy, has to have fog to hide the "lame draw distances" and "terrible graphics".

Have you learned nothing from our Russian brethern?!

What the hell are you talking about?

Top Bottom