• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New information on FF Versus XIII and Agito XIII from Nomura

AAK

Sounds like waaaay too much hyperbole. SE has a lot to prove after FF13.

Believe it when I see it.

Door2Dawn said:
Has this been confirmed for the 360? or is it a PS3 exclusive?

This is Square Enix... all of their HD games will for surely hit 360 eventually.

Shadow780 said:
get out.

GTFO.

why not, she's already getting herself into video game business, here's Juri alternate costume dlc:lol

500x_-2_01.jpg

ezekial45

Banned
Sounds really great. :D I'm not expecting it to be fully open world (i see it more like the one in FFXII), but i still can't wait to see it.

duckroll

jett said:
Personally it sounds like Nomura doesn't know what he wants yet, if those bullet points are accurate.

It doesn't sound like that to me. It sounds like he's being vague on certain issues because they're not officially revealing the game in the form of actual articles and trailers yet, and the guy summarizing the interview doesn't fully understand what he means.

ezekial45 said:
Sounds really great. :D I'm not expecting it to be fully open world (i see it more like the one in FFXII), but i still can't wait to see it.

Sounds more like DQ8. The world is supposed to be almost seamless, whereas FFXII was a bunch of zones.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
Wow, sounds amazing.

I hope it lives up to all the hype, because there the higher you are, the easier it is to fall.

TreIII

Screenshots. NEED SCREENIES.

Hype restored for this game. Just need to see more, and hopefully an eventual release date window. :D

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Kagari said:
This is better than the entirety of this year's E3 /hyperbole.

If you combine it with Ninokuni PS3, it's better than the past 2 E3s (10 and 09). :lol

Anyway. HYPE OMG TGS10 CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH.

Hope it's Ninokuni + TLG + Versus XIII on TGS10.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
ULTROS! said:
If you combine it with Ninokuni PS3, it's better than the past 2 E3s (10 and 09). :lol

Very very excite!

ULTROS! said:

And Kojima's new PS3 game, apparently. TGS of the Forever.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Wow... When I look at the Versus XIII details... It seems like they put more effort in this game than FFXIII.

Kinda weird though, since XIII is the flagship title.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
ULTROS! said:
Wow... When I look at the Versus XIII details... It seems like they put more effort in this game than FFXIII.

Nomura wins.

Anyway, check your PM.

Zoe

ULTROS! said:

Different core team. Plus the XIII team also had the burden of developing Crystal Tools.

ULTROS!

I hate you Kagari. :(

DMeisterJ

Banned
Himuro said:
From the looks of things, FF13's cast doesn't play. It involves gangsters and gang rivalries and royalty.

If Snow were to be a cameo, he's be murdered on the spot.

"Heroes don't die!"

They don't!

Top Bottom