• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Jade Empire preview at Gamespot

Hot damn this game is shaping up to be something amazing. Even though I'm a Star Wars fanboy, I want this game so much more than KOTOR 2.

a tasty example of Jade Empire's improvised weapons system as the player does battle with two delicious, juicy hams. Mmm, ham.
Haha that's gonna be so much fun.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
wow, it looks considerably better as far as framerate, detail and animation go.... looking killer :)

Triumph

Banned
This game is why I still give a crap about video games at all. Buy it or I will punch you in the testicles!

Triumph

Banned
Doom_Bringer said:
Eh? This game is going to kick seventeen different kinds of ass. Anyone who says differently is wrong and must have their testicles pay for it.

Now what were you saying again? You too, Bacon.

nitewulf

good god the battle system looks awesome. i havent even read anything, just loaded the page and saw that little preview. this is like an action game and an rpg all together. man i do hope the final product turns out good though, dont wanna get dissapointed.

MrSingh

Raoul Duke said:
This game is why I still give a crap about video games at all. Buy it or I will punch you in the testicles!

I'm planning to buy the game, but could you please punch me in the testicles anyway?

Top Bottom