• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

WtDCY.jpg

SPaYj.jpg

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
SalsaShark said:
ok were are the comments about that armored core boxart

i mean FUCK
Alrus said:
Amazing box art indeed(like really really amazing), but I know nothing about armored core.

I don't see the "awesomeness" at all, I think it's lazy and boring if not just ugly looking cover.

Orayn

That Armored Core V box art is so hellaciously rad. I really hope they don't change it to something ugly for the US and EU release.

SalsaShark said:
ok were are the comments about that armored core boxart

i mean FUCK
Yep that boxart would almost make me buy it if I saw it at retail... I kinda just want it for the cool cover. It will never make it Australia like that though. PS3 import!

Also Monster Hunter and Starfox look good.

d+pad

I'm really liking that Rhythm Heaven Wii box art. Well, except for the little alien creatures at the bottom. Still, can't wait to play it :)

HamPster PamPster said:
Random Question: Was this ever talked about on gaf? A search didn't pull anything up so I doubt it

I hope it comes to NA at some point but I guess thats a long shot :/

Japanese sales were pretty poor in comparison to past titles. I haven't heard of anyone who imported it.

warpaint said:
I'm really liking that Rhythm Heaven Wii box art it looks a really simple but it works for the game
I hope it keeps it's rainbowtastic awesomeness for the US release.

It probably won't though. :/

Top Bottom