• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Chanser

61pp3%2BZ%2BRPL._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
61SmbRqRR4L._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
61kSCCSpgiL._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

BluWacky

I'm kind surprised to see them do a hybrid disc thing out of this kind of anime. Does anyone know what kind of game it is?

It's not a game. The "game" part is a huge set of production notes, interviews etc.

It's a fascinating film for all the wrong reasons, and I'll be very interested to see what the director had to say about it...

I think you should be happy, it's looking very likely those remasters are our best chance of getting 2 & 3 localized.
No backward compatibility with PS4 means XSEED would need to get them out like, in the next year, to be any level of relevant.

PSP versions might be smarter after that period of time since they can be played on Vita and featured on Vita's PSN store.

Or, you know, those PC versions they've been sitting on.

Just curious, why does the xbox get so many japan made shmups? Isn't it like non-existant as a platform in that market?
Glorious Sony didn't want 2D games on Almighty PS3 early on. Blame Sony 100%.

then gimme Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure HD please.
See: PC version.

I know Tom from XSEED said they (or he) would like to do it if they can license Mastiff's localization work.

Dereck

So are all of these Vita and PS3 games that I've never heard of exclusive Japan titles?

Meaning, if I didn't care to look these up I would never know that they existed otherwise?

And are they good games? Are we missing out on hundreds of exclusive Japan Vita/PSP games?

Top Bottom