• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Takao

Banned
4UUFFd7.jpg

L~A

Da fudge? Why did the sequel revert to Akumajou Dracula title? Why wasn't the first one called Akumajou Dracula in the first place? I think this is the second time they revert from Castlevania to the original title in Japan.

Were the sales of the first game good in Japan? Wouldn't surprise me if they went with this to distance the sequel from the first game (even though it's more or less the same).

What's this? Any gameplay footage floating around?

'Tetsudou Nippon! Rosen No Tabi: Kashima Rinkai Tetsudou Hen' (lit. 'Japan Railway! Kashima Coastal Railway Edition'). Releases 21st August (Japan only). I don't think any footage has been released yet, but there is plenty on youtube of the first game ('Tetsudou Nippon! Rosen Tabi: Shikatou Rinkai Tetsudou Hen') which is pretty much the same deal.

Screens:

p09.png

p07.png

p03.png

Product page here

Telecinision

Neo Member
michigan_jpps2boxboxart_160w.jpg

I was on a sister city delagation from a small town in Michigan to a pretty decent sized town in Shiga, and my host family picked this up for me. Never played it because of the region lock, heard it wasn't so great, but it was a cool conversation piece in college.

Fady K

michigan_jpps2boxboxart_160w.jpg

I was on a sister city delagation from a small town in Michigan to a pretty decent sized town in Shiga, and my host family picked this up for me. Never played it because of the region lock, heard it wasn't so great, but it was a cool conversation piece in college.

This was a weird but interesting horror game. I got to play it in English as it was localized (in PAL regions only) by 505 entertainment.

Developed by the No More Heroes devs!

Yeah, Michigan was pretty fascinating actually. I doubt we'll ever see anything quite like it. The PAL version had some content removed seemingly (even though it kept the strip club unlockable), but that's the version I played and it's still stuck with me. There's an overwhelming sense of dread and depression to it despite the hilariously bad English dub.

Top Bottom