• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Fady K

Yeah, Michigan was pretty fascinating actually. I doubt we'll ever see anything quite like it. The PAL version had some content removed seemingly (even though it kept the strip club unlockable), but that's the version I played and it's still stuck with me. There's an overwhelming sense of dread and depression to it despite the hilariously bad English dub.

You are the first guy on gaf that I know who played the English version as well! Game bombed hard. I agree with your points though - major sense of dread throughout the game. Would like more original horror games like this.

Lumaria

Neo Member
Bsu3chDCAAMh4B1.jpg:large

You are the first guy on gaf that I know who played the English version as well! Game bombed hard. I agree with your points though - major sense of dread throughout the game. Would like more original horror games like this.

Ah! I played it as well, I still have my PAL copy! PS2 era horror games are the best.

I think that might be the first downloadable 漢検 related title. I might get it if the reviews are okay.
edit: I can't find any confirmation of it being on the eShop. That sucks.

$h@d0w

Woah... that is the sickest character design I've seen in a while. Anyone know the character designer or artist?

Yo Sony what happened to making awesome Japanese version cover arts?

1171156-uncharted2japanese.jpg

This boxart is fucking incredible.

Top Bottom