• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Killzone: Shadow Fall story trailer [new footage]

Sethos

Banned
aUQrBLF.gif

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
That wasn't an exciting trailer, but I'll take it over nothing. That rain is still the same lol, also some bad facial animations there.

Ricky_R

Looks ridiculous at times and good at others. Amazing overall.

It seems GG really worked their butt off with this game. Considering it's a launch tittle.

hawk2025

I... How can you guys watch this and your initial reaction is "meh, shitty rain and weird facial animations"?

That was fucking fantastic.

StuBurns

Banned
Why is zero-gravity the coolest thing ever, and swimming the worst? I'll never understand.

It looks cool, it's actually not very impressive visually at all though.

Looks like the story should be interesting but I hope this is representative of the final game. Some of those textures look pretty bad for nextgen.

I... How can you guys watch this and your initial reaction is "meh, shitty rain and weird facial animations"?

That was fucking fantastic.
It is fucking fantastic. The rain just looks so bad compared to how amazing everything else looks that it's jarring to say the least.

Dr Dogg

To watch or not to watch. Usually the story in a Killzone game is B-Movie grade it's hardly going to ruin anything. Shadow Fall on the other hand does seam to be very intriguing.

Top Bottom