• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Member Rush!

Dynasty8

All opinions are welcome here. I am curious from anyone who joined from res-era... what made you leave that place?

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Welcome to the land of sanity new folks....

LEuPMqy.jpg

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
How many are coming over after being banned from ree? I say that a a former refuge myself.

Last edited:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
A community that isn’t welcoming to new users is already dead. It doesn’t matter where you’re from as long as you’re here to contribute positively to discussion. We have reasonable standards accepting of diverse viewpoints but we’re not interested in hatred. If you’re an enthusiastic gamer most likely you’ll get along well here.

chromhound

A community that isn’t welcoming to new users is already dead. It doesn’t matter where you’re from as long as you’re here to contribute positively to discussion. We have reasonable standards accepting of diverse viewpoints but we’re not interested in hatred. If you’re an enthusiastic gamer most likely you’ll get along well here.
Praise The Lord Applause GIF

AJUMP23

Gold Member
We may need to welcome some new staff members to help with all these great new friends.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
I just hope people here tolerate free speech and not label us as Bigot or Phobic when clearly there's none.
GAF is a varied place, where all viewpoints are respected from Sony fans to Nintendo stans. From trans members to Republicans. As long as no one cross the line where they end up with Charon on the Ban River, everything is smooth and so good.

Console warriors, you're gonna get nuked. Bigots, you gonna get nuked. Peace and calm is the name of the game.

Welcome new folks.

Top Bottom