• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Mickey Mouse cartoons by Paul Rudish (Dexter's Lab, PowerPuff Girls etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ending being seen a mile away strengthens the gags. You know whats going to happen at the end which makes Mickey's over the top efforts twice as ridiculous.
Hahaha, definitely. I'm more of a "It's not the destination that matters, but the journey!" kind of person myself.

These never cease to amaze me with their creativity.
Those two were great!
Shouldn't they be marveling at the fact that a male duck laid an egg??

Dali

It doesn't appear that these two have been posted yet.

Dog Show
O Sole Minnie

Good God, I really hate Goofy's design. It's just really over-the-top and unpleasant. Still like these cartoons, though. Most of them, at least.

"please baby! I can change! She meant nothing to me!"

Lmao

Agree Goofy looks too much like a crack head hobo now. I like his character though. He seems like he's got an actual personality now rather than just being a clumsy idiot.

I love these shorts but each time this thread gets bumped and it's not the Oswald short I get so bummed.

Inner space short was GREAT though.

Supast4r

This sounds promising. I just wish other 90s cartoonists were still making cartoons and not baby shows (Craig Bartlett who made Hey Arnold) or My Little Pony (sorry bronies but that girl has talent to make better imho)

Lijik

This sounds promising. I just wish other 90s cartoonists were still making cartoons and not baby shows (Craig Bartlett who made Hey Arnold) or My Little Pony (sorry bronies but that girl has talent to make better imho)
A lot of 90s cartoon network guys seem to wind up at Sony Pictures animation for one thing or another. I always see some familar names in the credits and art books

Not sure where this thread left off, but..

NEW(ish):
Captain Donald (which has some smooth tunes, in my opinion)

Goofy's Grandma

These were great.
Captain Donald, in particular, was really entertaining.
I loved all of the gag's about Donald's identity and species.
Also, I loved the presentation; the animation and art/drawings was great (as expected), but that
giant gnarly lookin' whirlwind
and the super smooth music really stood out to me.

carlo6529

Sorry for the bump, but there was a new one posted, 'Mumbai Madness'-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlMReeBTNOI

It's absolutely amazing. I loved every second of it.

I don't normally like to talk about work publicly but this is a special case. "Mumbai Madness" was the first Mickey Mouse episode I got to personally work on and am proud of. Disney played it at the Ottawa International Film Festival and it got good appraise from what I heard.

Happy to hear you enjoyed it. Funny enough though, I can't view it because of the whole "country" thing lol

I don't normally like to talk about work publicly but this is a special case. "Mumbai Madness" was the first Mickey Mouse episode I got to personally work on and am proud of. Disney played it at the Ottawa International Film Festival and it got good appraise from what I heard.

Happy to hear you enjoyed it. Funny enough though, I can't view it because of the whole "country" thing lol

Whoa, you guys did a good job! This one really caught my eye, great job!

You should definitely be proud man, it came out great!

I found this one to be the most visually riveting yet, so great job!

I love how they get the English VAs to speak the language of the location the short take place. Very nice touch.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member

It was great. You should feel very proud.

I've scanned over this thread a bit. Now to check for any I missed.

daydream

Banned

Turned out great, good job!

And man, the title did not lie, haha. This episode had a bit of a dream-like quality to it, loved it through and through!

Ultimadrago

Swell episode! Feel very proud, you should.

I was fond of the brief reference to the Jungle Book vultures.

mumbai1flsl.jpg
vultures8qe3h.jpg

iddqd

Are you at Mercury? Still there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom