• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Conference (CHRIS REMO SAVES E3: PIKMIN CONFIRMED: Post 1279)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king zell

In a few hours, Nintendo could unveil a new game during a private conference at E3 2008. We are very optimistic on this one, because this kind of conference often hides great announcements at Nintendo. This was the case two years ago with the same roundtable for Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii which was unveiled (one of my best moments at E3). We are covering this event, so we should have the answer soon.

http://www.gamekyo.com/news28294_new-nintendo-game-at-today-s-nintendo-private-conf.html

what ?

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
And what time does this magical fairy conference take place?

Japan Time

*sigh* I will say though, this would be an appropriate venue to announce a game like Pikmin 3, and what's-his-face who called Animal Crossing's title said Pikmin 3 would be there. But I am not getting my hopes up.

later

JOLLY JOLLY NINTENDO ALL IS FORGIVEN PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BERIEVING IN YOUR MASTER PLAN OH YEEE FAITHFUL SHALL BE REWARDED BUT BEWARE OF THE WRATH OF THE REGGINATOR FOR THOSE WHO SHANT BE NAMED

later said:
JOLLY JOLLY NINTENDO ALL IS FORGIVEN PLEASE EXCUSE ME FOR NOT BERIEVING IN YOUR MASTER PLAN OH YEEE FAITHFUL SHALL BE REWARDED BUT BEWARE OF THE WRATH OF THE REGGINATOR FOR THOSE WHO SHANT BE NAMED
OFFICIALREDRIDERBBGUN!!!

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
iol0ed.jpg

Taker666

It would be nice if they showed some new wiiware games if nothing else.

I'll temper my expectations and guess it's just a slightly deeper look at Animal Crossing.

Nolan.

Always-honest said:
yes, it's a Wii pet game. you can use the wiimote to pet things... a cat, a dog...a chair.. 100% accurate too.

If you're going to pet things you might aswell clean things too. Wii clean training, you clean stuff then put them away. Then if you want to do it for real.

Jiguryo

Aryan mech phallus gun
Refresh my memory: on which event was Super Smash Bros. Brawl revealed -- with all that "omg Snake is in it" megaton feel? And wasn't it after Nintendo's conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom