• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Direct upcoming Live on September 1st at 16:00 CEST for 3DS

ffdgh

Bets for Nintendo Direct:
-Dragon Quest 8 Release Date (NA/EU) Announced
-Yokai-Watch Game announced for localization
-Dragon Ball Fusions Announced for localization
-Amiibo-Centric 3DS game announced for 3DS
-Monster Hunter Stories announced for localization; releasing Early 2017 & its line of Amiibos coming over
-Nintendo spends long time showing off more announced/released games on the 3DS (Pokemon, ect)
-Nintendo shows new trailer for Paper Mario: Color Splash & a overview trailer showing off Wii U line-up for the fall

After event, Nintendo states "Our NX platform will be shown off later this month through a livestream/Nintendo Direct on X. Thank you for your time."

Could be dead wrong on all of these but hopeful some of those announcements/localizations happen :).

No pokemon Sun and Moon mention? That's almost guaranteed to be in there somewhere.

Cool, been needing more Poke info. They've been spoiling us recently with all the new mon, so I've been getting drawbacks since Crabrawler. I need something, anything!

Really?
At this point, haven't we already seen like 5 hours of pokemon Sun/moon footage?

I swear if they spend 20 min to show another ashtray looking pokemon...

Subaru

Why Nintendo revealed a new 3DS days before a Direct?
And why Reggie made that video?

That's really strange.

Also, Nintendo is publishing some Zelda videos lately. They are up to something, but what?

Tom Nook

Peléo;215427654 said:
1FgfcqP.gif

*New Nintendo Direct*

NX baby!!!

rJye5Cf.gif

*for 3DS*

3494581-3352100151-50-Ce.gif

Pretty much the responds here. LOL.

Yeah, I wanted NX news. :(

I still like the 3DS, though.

casiopao

HOLY SHIT. A new Direct. Can't wait for all the new game.^^ Lets hope all this game is announced.^^

1. Dragon Ball Fusion
2. Monster Hunter Stories
3. One Piece Grand Colosseum
4. Dragon Quest 7 and 8
5. RPG Maker Fes.
6. River City: Tokyo Rumble
7. Digimon Universe: Appli Monster
8. Harvest Moon: Skytree Village
9. Monster Strike 3DS
10. Puzzle and Dragon X

Soo many games to localized here. 3DS is killing my wallet.T_T

marmoka

Banned
Last year, the final Smash Bros Direct (Bayonetta DLC reveal) was announced in a previous Direct one month earlier.

Could happen something similar with NX.

If they don't do it, the disappointment around internet will be huge.

... STILL no NX news in this? Seriously?

Hahaha fuck off Nintendo. This is just getting ridiculous now. Haven't been a ninty guy in a while but I've been interested to see what they're bringing, but this is dipping into NMS territory for me.

Producer

HOLY SHIT. A new Direct. Can't wait for all the new game.^^ Lets hope all this game is announced.^^

1. Dragon Ball Fusion
2. Monster Hunter Stories
3. One Piece Grand Colosseum
4. Dragon Quest 7 and 8
5. RPG Maker Fes.
6. River City: Tokyo Rumble
7. Digimon Universe: Appli Monster
8. Harvest Moon: Skytree Village
9. Monster Strike 3DS
10. Puzzle and Dragon X

Soo many games to localized here. 3DS is killing my wallet.T_T

I'm hoping for Culdcept and EOV, though the latter would probably be announced by Atlus themselves.

Genio88

They clearly stated it'll be focused on 3DS games and no NX news...So deal with it, it's either Nintendo is trolling us badly or they're delaying NX launch, and therefore announcement, to mid/fall 2017. History taught us that a console delay isn't that unlikely at all, and the fact that rumors are still so vague and confused points to this theory too.
After all among detachable pads, home/handheld hybrid feature and Tegra architechture NX doesn't really sound like the easiest console to produce

18-Volt

Realistic expectations:

- New Sun/Moon clip, starter evos and Rockruff evos revealed. Some new concept is shown.
- Info on Disney 2 and YW2
- Dates for Ever Oasis (january) and DQ8 (february)
- Localization announcements for: Dragon Ball Fusion, One Piece Grand Battle, Digimon Appli Monsters, DQMJ3 and Yokai Busters. Maybe that Culdcept game.
- Brand new first party game is revealed. My money is on Kirby or Wario but a followup to Link Between Words is viable too (it really is)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
They clearly stated it'll be focused on 3DS games and no NX news...So deal with it, it's either Nintendo is trolling us badly or they're delaying NX launch, and therefore announcement, to mid/fall 2017. History taught us that a console delay isn't that unlikely at all, and the fact that rumors are still so vague and confused points to this theory too.
After all among detachable pads, home/handheld hybrid feature and Tegra architechture NX doesn't really sound like the easiest console to produce

Stop the hyperbole :p

DooMAGE

They reveal this NX thing to soon, now we are all Crazy about News and rumours... Who is to blame?

At this point they must be loling hard over our madness.

Genio88

Realistic expectations:

- New Sun/Moon clip, starter evos and Rockruff evos revealed. Some new concept is shown.
- Info on Disney 2 and YW2
- Dates for Ever Oasis (january) and DQ8 (february)
- Localization announcements for: Dragon Ball Fusion, One Piece Grand Battle, Digimon Appli Monsters, DQMJ3 and Yokai Busters. Maybe that Culdcept game.
- Brand new first party game is revealed. My money is on Kirby or Wario but a followup to Link Between Words is viable too (it really is)

And i guess also something about the upcoming Phoenix Wright 6(which i can't wait to play)

MegaMelon

Hoping to see a release date announcement for Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse for Europe. October 7th or so was the date DeepSilver were shooting for so I hope they've been able to finalise it.

random25

... STILL no NX news in this? Seriously?

Hahaha fuck off Nintendo. This is just getting ridiculous now. Haven't been a ninty guy in a while but I've been interested to see what they're bringing, but this is dipping into NMS territory for me.

Nintendo never promised the sun, moon, stars, galaxy, all that shit on NX. So I'm sure you're just exaggerating lol.

On another note, all that shit is on the 3DS. Might as well you get that one lol.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Its weird how people are so desperate for NX while so many people didn't buy a Wii U

mrmickfran

What's left to announce for the 3DS anyways?

Localizations of Dragon Quest VIII and Detective Pikachu?

More Sun & Moon news?

*GASP* Could it be? Nintendo bringing over The Great Ace Attorney? *GASP*

Pokemon + Mario Party: Star Rush + Ever Oasis + Dragon Quest + Picross 3D2 (?) from Nintendo. Plus a whole bunch of third party games.

Not sure in Japan where most of these games are already released, but I'm sure there's other stuff to show.

Top Bottom