• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Nintendo Switch Ad: Switch games for every Gamer!

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
DamagedDecimalAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

SilentEarnestJunco-size_restricted.gif

So god damn hype for this game!!!

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
tell me wtf that game is about

just vaguely i still have no fing clue
Is an action game made by Platinum games. You play as special police task force against creatures from different dimension. These special task force can captures these enemies and use them as weapon against them, known as Legion.

Here is gameplay from Treehouse

Last edited:
As a racing game fan, I disagree, Nintendo. You do not have games for every gamer.
Huh, I'm not a racing fan per se so I am not trying to say you're wrong, but Amazon recommends all kinds of racing games to me on the Switch. Off-road/rally racing games. Motorcross racing. Arcade racing. F-Zero-style racing. Motorcyle racing. Mario Kart 8 is pretty neat, too.

Maybe these are terrible games and/or terrible ports, but I'm wondering what's missing. Switch seems to have a ton of racing games.

Birdo

Banned
They have a handful of low budget racers. But I'm talking AAA, like Need For Speed, Project Cars, Dirt Rally, The Crew, and so on.

I know Grid Autosport is coming (One day lol), but jeez, it's a last-gen port.

S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
I like how theres this "pro" joycons that don't have rumble or batteries in em
and those shits are sold out because nobody likes playing with the uncomfortable af joycons.
Official product when BIngtendo?

a03f1a6e3ab2189c05422d5e133b84f5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how theres this "pro" joycons that don't have rumble or batteries in em
and those shits are sold out because nobody likes playing with the uncomfortable af joycons.
Official product when BIngtendo?

a03f1a6e3ab2189c05422d5e133b84f5.jpg
I want something like that but wireless. Those would be perfect for the Flip-Grip.

is Nintendo making less money with the switch?

Before Nintendo was Home Console Sales + Portable Sales.

Recently there is no nindento 3ds, ds or any portable system. only Nintendo Switch. So, they just lost a huge market, no?

Jubenhimer

Recently there is no nindento 3ds, ds or any portable system. only Nintendo Switch. So, they just lost a huge market, no?

There's mobile, which Nintendo wants to grow more as a business.

MagnesG

Banned

The market are not lost when Switch perfectly catered to both market, at the same time saving costs on unifying software productions and hardware developments. Games are sold $60 even by portable users.

Hudo

As a racing game fan, I disagree, Nintendo. You do not have games for every gamer.
I hear you and I hope this will be solved with the inevitable WaveRace game that Nintendo obviously have been working on since WaveRace: Blue Storm. It will be glorious.

Saruhashi

Banned
Cutting edge racing games right there.

Look at you, moving those goalposts like a godsdamn pro!

It has racing games. End of.

Though I will admit the idea of the advert saying "Games for every Gamer... except racing game fans" is pretty funny.

guggnichso

Banned
List wars are quite boring to be honest. But the dude is right, when you want Forza/Gran Turismo like realistic simulation racing, you can only chose between various levels of pure shit on switch right now.

Let’s see how Grid turns out later this year.

Top Bottom