• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Obsidian countdown teaser [Update 2: Kickstarter? One more day!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
If it makes you feel any better, I could make the Kickstarter thread tomorrow, and we can try and prove Nirolak wrong AGAIN! It'll be just like old times!

What would be the goal this time?

Proving they can get $5 million in funding with only showing concept art?

duckroll

What would be the goal this time?

Proving they can get $5 million in funding with only showing concept art?

Forget concept art, they can get more than that just by posting a video showing Feargus and Sawyer mud wrestling and Avellone commentating on it. :D

Acosta

Avellone is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the darkest valley
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.

Acosta

Just checked Codex, there are in the same state of sleepless madness, counting the hours.

Only Obsidian could unite us, praise the lord.

Emitan

OKAY!

...but where are your pants???

BbP6M.jpg

Corto

Anime crowd has invaded our beloved WRPG with erotic fanfiction we need to get the flamethrower

Not hot enough for you? Or flamethrower is just a petit nom to something else? Hummmm
I need to go get some sleep ... almost 3 am and work tomorrow. You guys can take it from here ;)

Sentenza

The Codex? Excited about something? You surely jest.
They're becoming quite tender recently, with all these turn-based RPG coming in 2013.
Wasteland 2, Chaos Chronicles, Shadowrun Returns, Age Of Decadence, Dead State, The Banner Saga...

That's already more than their hearts were ready to for, considering how they had already give up on the genre at this point.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
They're becoming quite tender recently, with all these turn-based RPG coming in 2013.
Wasteland 2, Chaos Chronicles, Shadowrun Returns, Age Of Decadence, Dead State, The Banner Saga...

That's already more than their hearts were ready to for, considering how they had already give up on the genre at this point.

...wait, what are you talking about?

WanderingWind

I just looked that up. Wow. Looks awesome!

EDIT: How did I not know about that? I feel like I may have. But I am still surprised. It's like Christmas or something.

Do they still so freely use racial and homosexuals slurs in their forums?

zkylon

zkylewd
For Obs, I'm seriously considering maxing out my credit card with my pledge. It's not that hard to do when your currency is 5x1 against USDs, anyways...

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
The Codex is.. a special place.

edit:
also will easily go $100 just on principle alone. God have mercy on the developers souls if i have enough to meet up with them. i gotta win that $50k Paycheck Poker.

WanderingWind

The Codex is.. a special place.

edit:
also will easily go $100 just on principle alone. God have mercy on the developers souls if i have enough to meet up with them. i gotta win that $50k Paycheck Poker.

But what if it's released only on Steam? THEN WHAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom