• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New One Piece Burning Blood Teaser - Everlasting Flame (PS4/PSVita/X1)

Reknoc

dang, including bartolomeo makes me want to buy this even though it's probably not going to be very good.

Damn it looks so good. Law and Sabo <3
i really hope the game isnt just fruit users tho. i need Zoro and Mihawk

also Bart <3

TYlB5b6.jpg

NZerker12

Looks good, hopefully they will include non-devil fruit users as well, Zoro, Miihawk, Garp, Sanji etc. It would be weird if they are not in it. In terms of characters with a DF they need to add the three pts admirals as well as Whitebeard and Teach.

RalchAC

This game is being done in the Jump Stars Vs engine, right? How did the camera work in that game?

Being 3v3 battles I'd rather have the camera further from the character so I am aware of what the other players are doing.

Looks good, hopefully they will include non-devil fruit users as well, Zoro, Miihawk, Garp, Sanji etc. It would be weird if they are not in it. In terms of characters with a DF they need to add the three pts admirals as well as Whitebeard and Teach.

Teach can't be a bit tricky since we haven't really seen him using his dual Devil Fruit powers yet. A pre-time skip version could work though.

Teach can't be a bit tricky since we haven't really seen him using his dual Devil Fruit powers yet. A pre-time skip version could work though.

?

This has never been an issue before. Shanks has been in tons and tons of video games and we've barely seen him fight, and we've seen Teach with dual powers in both PW2 and PW3 and it worked great. This is not a concern, really.

However, I doubt we'll see Mihawk, Garp, Zoro or Sanji in this.

RalchAC

?

This has never been an issue before. Shanks has been in tons and tons of video games and we've barely seen him fight, and we've seen Teach with dual powers in both PW2 and PW3 and it worked great. This is not a concern, really.

However, I doubt we'll see Mihawk, Garp, Zoro or Sanji in this.

Well, if we're getting a Blackbeard, I'd like to see a post time skip one. It'd be way cooler. But yeah, I guess you're right

Luigi87

I find it interesting how these games focus more on the brothers of Luffy, Ace, and Sabo, as opposed to Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates.

Also, Ace has been dead in the manga for nearly six years.

I find it interesting how these games focus more on the brothers of Luffy, Ace, and Sabo, as opposed to Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates.

Ace is still insanely popular in Japan.

Like, insanely popular.

The most recent popularity poll had Ace still so im not surprised(alsi had bartolomeo)

True, he still only loses to Zoro and Sanji (and Luffy) in terms of Straw Hat popularity...

Also I don't get why Barto is so popular. I mean, he's amusing for his fanboyism, but I personally don't care for the guy.

Whaaat u take that back! Barto should've joined the crew, absolutely love his fruit

Luigi87

Whaaat u take that back! Barto should've joined the crew, absolutely love his fruit

Never!
He has a cool fruit, but... I wouldn't want him as a Straw Hat.
... Last character I was hopeful would join (though she quickly became irrelevant character wise) was Margaret from Amazon Lily.

Ace is the most popular
dead
one piece character he ranked 6th in the 5th pop poll

Never!
He has a cool fruit, but... I wouldn't want him as a Straw Hat.
... Last character I was hopeful would join (though she quickly became irrelevant character wise) was Margaret from Amazon Lily.
Margaret! Lol u went waaay back, well at least i kno you dont jump on the next strawhat wagon so soon.

Luigi87

Because he represents the fanbase. lol

... Touché.

Margaret! Lol u went waaay back, well at least i kno you dont jump on the next strawhat wagon so soon.

lol, yeah I try to avoid building my hopes up for some characters to join, lol

I'm just glad Rebecca didn't.

Being said, to go back on topic as to not upset any mods potentially, I wonder if this game, story-wise, will actually get to the end of Dressrosa (timing release to anime).

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Man, I really want that Ace x Luffy x Sabo artwork in high res.

Also I don't get why Barto is so popular. I mean, he's amusing for his fanboyism, but I personally don't care for the guy.

His power's amazing, he represents the series' fans, and he's fun. Also, that moment
when he knocks out Gladius
is just pure, unadulterated hype.

Next nakama, please.

Acosta

True, he still only loses to Zoro and Sanji (and Luffy) in terms of Straw Hat popularity...

Burn the heretic!

(I don't really want him to join Straw Hats, but he is fun).

Tizoc

Have you seen
Barto's
ship?

Top Bottom